Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

lvgandhi

Run Nest and Excel both as admin - Check if you get RTD data in excel. If yes, then run RTD/RTDMan as admin and check.
If Excel does not get data then maybe RTD is not enabled for you or maybe Nest did not install properly.

I have ZT installed in C:/MyFolder/Programs/Omnesys/ and i dont need admin access for anything.
Thanks for the response.
I have done one mistake yesterday that format files were not copied to Ami format folder. Today I did that.
Now with windows 10 Technical preview in virtual box and all programs Nest,Amibroker, RTD and MSOffice installed in D:\ drive, everything(RTD to Amibroker and Backfill) works without Admn privileges.

Now still I have two questions.
1) Is MSOffice necessary to run Shankars combined utility RTD and Backfill?
2) Whether RamDisk can be installed in Virtual Box. Will it work?

josh1

Thanks for the response.
I have done one mistake yesterday that format files were not copied to Ami format folder. Today I did that.
Now with windows 10 Technical preview in virtual box and all programs Nest,Amibroker, RTD and MSOffice installed in D:\ drive, everything(RTD to Amibroker and Backfill) works without Admn privileges.

Now still I have two questions.
1) Is MSOffice necessary to run Shankars combined utility RTD and Backfill?
2) Whether RamDisk can be installed in Virtual Box. Will it work?
Msoffice is not required. I don't have it on Windows7 setup.
Ram disk can be installed in virtual box. You need only 5mb disk

josh1

josh1

Using this tool, is it possible to add bid and ask prices as aux1, aux2 fields, using Import wizard of Ami? What changes to be done in Format files (rtd files)?
No...! That will require a lot of additional coding.

mark8tune

First of all Thanks for this software.
In one of my system with windows8 64 bit I can backfill but not able to get realtime data in amibroker. once I got server start error. Sometimes ago it used to work. Please help just a little hint will work.

regards,

josh1

First of all Thanks for this software.
In one of my system with windows8 64 bit I can backfill but not able to get realtime data in amibroker. once I got server start error. Sometimes ago it used to work. Please help just a little hint will work.

regards,
Start RTDMan in Command window and see what error you get.