Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

sr114

dEAR jOSH sir thank you for your awesome work. i want to ask one question how can i add multiple series in this utility like nifty_f1 and nifty_f2. As i added Nifty_F2 symbol in amibroker but it'll reflect the values of F2 in F1.

Kindly help me out

Thanks in advance
change the alias

Scrip1=nse_fo|TATASTEEL15JUNFUT;TATASTEEL_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

Scrip2=nse_fo|TATASTEEL15JULFUT;TATASTEEL_F2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

put ur scrip name and alias as this and u will get the proper rt data

Raghuveer

change the alias

Scrip1=nse_fo|TATASTEEL15JUNFUT;TATASTEEL_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

Scrip2=nse_fo|TATASTEEL15JULFUT;TATASTEEL_F2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

put ur scrip name and alias as this and u will get the proper rt data
dEAR jOSH sir thank you for your awesome work. i want to ask one question how can i add multiple series in this utility like nifty_f1 and nifty_f2. As i added Nifty_F2 symbol in amibroker but it'll reflect the values of F2 in F1.

Kindly help me out

Thanks in advance
@Josh1 or other seniors, please confirm if below is correct.

If you have F1, F2 scrips in marketwatch, to backfill:
Preferred method: use ALIAS feature in amibroker and keep "Rename Future as" blank.
OR
cumbersome method: set "Rename Future as" _F1 and backfill only F1 scrips. set "Rename Future as" F2, and backfill only F2 scrips.

Many thanks to Josh and his team for this small and wonderful tool to get realtime data from Nest. Initially I was facing some problem in configuring but the tutorial by SnakeHead was very helpful in completing the job.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

josh1

@Josh1 or other seniors, please confirm if below is correct.

If you have F1, F2 scrips in marketwatch, to backfill:
Preferred method: use ALIAS feature in amibroker and keep "Rename Future as" blank.
OR
cumbersome method: set "Rename Future as" _F1 and backfill only F1 scrips. set "Rename Future as" F2, and backfill only F2 scrips.
Correct...!
In case of your Preferred method, ALIAS should be changed every month end.

josh1

yesterday I upgraded the nestplus version from 2.9.0.0 to 2.9.4.0. After that the backfill with Nestplus opens another window(a Nest product Advt.). I had already done the changes in shortcut manager in Nest and still the modified values exists.
Is it solved?

Hello RTD developer team,
It is really nice and amazing to find such an application to get Real time data in my AmiBroker. I can't stay without thanking you. In my case its working perfectly fine but the problem is with Back-filling the data.
Whenever i select the scrip and click on 'Do Backfill' it tries 3 times but not able to fetch data from my NEST Platform and can't backfill. But if i generate the Data Table manually in my NEST Trader and then click on Backfill, it works fine. So, can you guide me how to resolve this issue.

spiritunit

Hi Josh1,

You're doing great job here!

So for, I am using Nest to amibroker live tick to tick data and going good. But, recently I got issues with Nest software and Zerodha looks like forcing us to use their Pi software. I don't like Pi chart! Is there any way to get tick to tick live data from Pi to Amibroker? Appreciate your time.

josh1

Hi Josh1,

You're doing great job here!

So for, I am using Nest to amibroker live tick to tick data and going good. But, recently I got issues with Nest software and Zerodha looks like forcing us to use their Pi software. I don't like Pi chart! Is there any way to get tick to tick live data from Pi to Amibroker? Appreciate your time.
Check if it allows "Link to Excel" like Nest Trader. If yes, paste the formulae that you get in Excel. If it does work in Excel, old excel utilities should still send data to Amibroker.

josh1

Hello RTD developer team,
It is really nice and amazing to find such an application to get Real time data in my AmiBroker. I can't stay without thanking you. In my case its working perfectly fine but the problem is with Back-filling the data.
Whenever i select the scrip and click on 'Do Backfill' it tries 3 times but not able to fetch data from my NEST Platform and can't backfill. But if i generate the Data Table manually in my NEST Trader and then click on Backfill, it works fine. So, can you guide me how to resolve this issue.
Is backfill working with Hourly Stats for current day data?

How do you generate Data Table manually? Is the short-cut "Shift+D" working?