Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

chintan786

I have changed my system to windows 10 32 bit.
RTD 1.3 and 1.5 works alright for NOW trading terminal.

I am not able to get RTD feed with NEST Trader of TSO 3.13.
I am getting error message in RTD MAN
"Unable to connect to application. Waiting"

It was working well with Windows-7

Please help.
I also get this error when installed on VPS. don't close. message box will appear

Ramlaa bro
Were you able to get RTD feed and were able to backfill with NEST Trader of TSO 3.13. while on Windows 7
Please confirm, if you were getting both.
Thanks

Hi Josh1,
kindly have a look at what type of error that i could have encountered. I'd setup RTD1.4 on Thursday. And it worked perfectly on Friday for capturing RTD.But today it do not do real time data capturing. It says at least 1 srip is needed even if in the ini file there is one. But it gets back fill.
And also it's a bit funny that even if there is only one scrip is there in the ini file, it always says scrip2 is updated. I don't know why.
Please help.
regards,
Murugan.S

Last edited:

josh1

Hi Josh1,
kindly have a look at what type of error that i could have encountered. I'd setup RTD1.4 on Thursday. And it worked perfectly on Friday for capturing RTD.But today it do not do real time data capturing. It says at least 1 srip is needed even if in the ini file there is one. But it gets back fill.
And also it's a bit funny that even if there is only one scrip is there in the ini file, it always says scrip2 is updated. I don't know why.
Please help.
regards,
Murugan.S
Copy Paste your ini file here. Which script you have in the ini file? Watch the videos for updating ini file.

VJAY

Hi Josh1,
Please help.
regards,
Murugan.S
Dear Murugan,
This error comes when you not checked any scrip on select tab ..please check that...you don't need to look/edit ini files always...please show screen shots of errors and settings of RTD it will help to give you any remedy for josh &others

Hi,
RTD1.4 worked just fine on Thursday and Friday in getting intraday data with 1 tick being the interval. And why not today LoLs.. I didn't change anything. Kindly see the screenshots. And let me also check from top to bottom again.
regards,
Murugan.S