Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

lvgandhi

I will do some tweaks in code. Don't run anything in administrator mode
I run first time as admn all programs, which are installed in D: drive. Then I restart windows and all programs works ok. This time only problem is backfill with datatable.

aja

Sir,I'm using RTD 1.4 with Zerodha NOW.It crashes almost everyday.

As soon as I get a crash warning,I click on STOP RTD button and then START RTD.It starts working again.But it crashes almost 3-4 times everyday.How to solve this issue.

josh1

Sir,I'm using RTD 1.4 with Zerodha NOW.It crashes almost everyday.

As soon as I get a crash warning,I click on STOP RTD button and then START RTD.It starts working again.But it crashes almost 3-4 times everyday.How to solve this issue.
Re install MSVCR100.dll. It might be corrupt.

josh1

I run first time as admn all programs, which are installed in D: drive. Then I restart windows and all programs works ok. This time only problem is backfill with datatable.
I have made some changes in RTD1.5. It will send RightClick and then 'd' to the Nest chart instead of ctrl+d for opening data table. See if that works. Download RTD1.50_forNest_3.13 again and check.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Is this a correct info which I needed to install?
https://fix4dll.com/how_to_install_dll_files

or

Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 to be downloaded?
AFAIK, always download stuff from legitimate websites. Microsoft file will be some 100 mb i think. If you don have data balance then maybe u take risk of downloading from dll file. Who knows that dll file may be repacked with a virus though. !!