vijkris

Learner and Follower
In RTDMan.ini file append the current month as F1 and next month as F2
eg;
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY17APRFUT;NIFTYF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY17MAYFUT;NIFTYF2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today

In RTD 1.4 you will have to backfill only F1 at one go and then backfill all F2
appends/alias only next.
In new RTD_1.5 it auto picks the appends/alias from the RTDMan.ini file for backfills
Hope this is what you want
Bhai, do u know the purpose of candle timeframe setting in settings window.?

which setting we should keep. My realtime data is not coming accurately in rtd 1.5
In 1.3 it was correct. now upon backfilling candles are changing..
I also observed that in quote editor, earlier 1 quote used to come per second.. now 4 quotes are coming at a time with a pause of 2 or 3 seconds.. :confused:

josh1

@josh,

Would be very nice if you are more explicit about separately.

I had two scrips BANKNIFTY17APRFUT, and NIFTY17APRFUT in Market watch. It named them as F1 and RTD was working excellent.

I addded May Futs and named manually F2.

No RTD data was coming and backfill would get fudged bcz both would become F1 only.

Not sure where I am erring.

Cheers
Keep 'update rtd/ preserve' no and 0 and save. Select first month's future with _f1 in 'rename future' field. Start rtd. Selected scrips will get added to ini file. Future Will have _f1 as alias. Suppose you select ed 5 scrips. Enter 5 in preserve field, enter _f2 in 'rename future' and save. Now clear all check marks and select second month​ futures​. Restart rtd. Selected scrips will get added to ini file with _f2 as alias. Count total scrips and enter total in preserve field.and save.

Last edited:

SevenD

Bhai, do u know the purpose of candle timeframe setting in settings window.?

which setting we should keep. My realtime data is not coming accurately in rtd 1.5
In 1.3 it was correct. now upon backfilling candles are changing..
I also observed that in quote editor, earlier 1 quote used to come per second.. now 4 quotes are coming at a time with a pause of 2 or 3 seconds.. :confused:

I too have observed that no of quotes per second have increased in quote editor in 1.5.
Regarding purpose of candle timeframe settings, will let Josh1 clarify.

josh1

0/1000/60000 are milliseconds, mean tick data, 1 second candle and 1 minute candle respectively.

Iam getting an error after fresh installation and tried to Back Fill.Please someone help me to solve the error?

Line 13679 (File "C\RTD APR\RTD_1.40.exe"):

Error: Variable must be of type "Object"

lvgandhi

Everything was working with old nest trader from VNS ie Trade Smart Online.
I have removed old nest and installed new nest trader. Now I see problem that RTD unable to see my trading symbol in market watch.
Kindly see below picture.

I have ami opened, nest opened with market watch and also vwap table showing data. But when I click vwap in backfill, I get the error as in pic. Same thing happens when I click data table also.
I can get vwap data from market watch with ctrl+shift+h and nest plus data table from nest plus chart with ctrl+d
Anyone getting RTD from nest trader 3.13.0, please help.
Any clue where am I going wrong.

Last edited:
Because of some problems, I have to reconfigure RTD, but now I am facing problem
No Real Time updating
Using RTD 1.4
Error log is blank

Following is RTDMan file

[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome
CSVFolder=C:\RT\
Future=
Datatable=5
Pluschart=No
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=0
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No
[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=C:\RT\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=0
BellWaitTime=15
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=100
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY17APRFUT;NIFTY17APRFUT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY17APRFUT;BANKNIFTY17APRFUT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_cm|RELIANCE-EQ;RELIANCE;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_cm|SBIN-EQ;SBIN;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

Please suggest what I am missing. Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Please suggest what I am missing. So that I can do necessary corrections, before market close. Thanks
Check whether formats file is in ami formats folder or not.
As such I don't think anything is missing in ur settings file..

If nothing works then try restarting pc and nest..