Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

:clap: :clapping: Thank you Josh1 for developing such a nice utilitty(RTD 1.40 and RTDman).i am vey new in this field. :confused: i want free data to Ninjatrader using this facility have u any tutoial. is there any files like rtd, rtd1,rtd2 to put in ninjatrader folder ?
I have tried this utility with amibroker and it is working :). But i want to use it with Ninjatrader.

hello josh sir,i m using ninjatrader7,on installing rtd1.4 ,it ask for destination folder ,i selected C\RTD_1.4 then clicked install,then again it asks for destination folder C\Amibroker\Formats ,this step i skipped since i m using ninjatrader,rest of the steps i followed as shown in video,but i m not getting chart.sir i m requesting u to please guide & correct me in installing rtd if im missing anything

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hello josh sir,i m using ninjatrader7,on installing rtd1.4 ,it ask for destination folder ,i selected C\RTD_1.4 then clicked install,then again it asks for destination folder C\Amibroker\Formats ,this step i skipped since i m using ninjatrader,rest of the steps i followed as shown in video,but i m not getting chart.sir i m requesting u to please guide & correct me in installing rtd if im missing anything
I think the steps were given in detail in the video.

hello sir installation videos for amibroker is really detailed,but for ninjatrader7 ,what to do ,it prompts destination folder c\Amibroker\formats,which i skipped.thanking u

Hi Seniors

Same here,
RTDMAN 1.4 works perfect with Amibroker.

Installed NT7, Followed the video also.
Having problem with Rt data.

While using Instrument Manager, If i follow the video instructions,(in video its showed for CrudeoilFut)
I add Nifty16DECFUT and click NEW and fill the required fields,
I am getting message "You Must Set Atleast one Symbol Map Value"

Not sure about this..
Please guide

Mr.Josh1,
you and your friends have done a great job. Many generations of traders will thank you for this. Excellent.
I'd downloaded and installed everything as per the videos for installation. I am getting back fill in Amibroker but not real time charts. (RTD window says it needs at least one scrip)
I am running Widows7.
I am using NEST trader.
i am attaching a screen shot of the displayed problem. could you please tell me what went wrong?.
After successful back-filling, when press "Restart Real-time Feed" (next to Do Backfill), the following windows appears. I have followed all steps given in videos.. I am having the same problem.. have you solved it.. how did you do that.. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

josh1

After successful back-filling, when press "Restart Real-time Feed" (next to Do Backfill), the following windows appears. I have followed all steps given in videos.. I am having the same problem.. have you solved it.. how did you do that.. :)
It is telling you - "You have not selected any scrip"

You should tell it which scrips you want Real time feed by selecting them.

hello josh sir, on selecting backfill ,data downloads in my ram disc folder,but i have to import it manually from ninjatrader historical data manager to get the charts,but no real time data ,please shed some light ,thank u

Snake.Head

hello josh sir, on selecting backfill ,data downloads in my ram disc folder,but i have to import it manually from ninjatrader historical data manager to get the charts,but no real time data ,please shed some light ,thank u
I have written quick tutorial on that you have search for post in this thread.