Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

wabuf

HI josh1 sir ,

google finance (gofin) to excel is working fine . can we also fetch volume from gofin ?.I am 0/0 in programming .. in this site h t t p : / / investexcel.net/google-finance-stock-quotes-in-excel/ .. excel is able to fetch volume..i tried yesterday and nse quotes are fetching volume also but its EOD .. .. it might help you to find the volume fetching code in vba and put it in RTgoogle.xlsm .. may be .?

Thanks

I am grateful to Josh1 and his great team for a perfect realtime ulility that works so flawlessly. Thanks dil se! I have been using this software with ZerodhaTrader. I am just curious whether we can use it with Pi, the new softy of Zerodha. Will it work there too?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am grateful to Josh1 and his great team for a perfect realtime ulility that works so flawlessly. Thanks dil se! I have been using this software with ZerodhaTrader. I am just curious whether we can use it with Pi, the new softy of Zerodha. Will it work there too?
as of now its not designed for pi.

josh1

HI josh1 sir ,

google finance (gofin) to excel is working fine . can we also fetch volume from gofin ?.I am 0/0 in programming .. in this site h t t p : / / investexcel.net/google-finance-stock-quotes-in-excel/ .. excel is able to fetch volume..i tried yesterday and nse quotes are fetching volume also but its EOD .. .. it might help you to find the volume fetching code in vba and put it in RTgoogle.xlsm .. may be .?

Thanks
Did all that research two years ago. Google finance is late.There is no way. Even this URL I am using to fetch from Google is unofficial. Google may close it any time. You will be better off with NSE NOW or Nest

josh1

What do you gain by using it with pi?

Thanks Josh for such a wonderfull utility.
For Real Time is working flawlessly(Very little variation when compared...to GFDL vendor...)..

But
1). While backfilling is showing some errors like different times in different candles.. etc.(from Nest Plus or VWAP).
2). How to rectify the time and date format showing as 7/28/2016 11:29:59 instead of 28-07-2016 23:29:00
as shown in image 1.
3). Volumes are omitting last "00"s .. like instead of 10400.. it is 104 only.

"Left side image is from GFDL , Right side image is from your utility"

Thanks and Regards,
Sri.

Attachments

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

josh1

Thanks Josh for such a wonderfull utility.
For Real Time is working flawlessly(Very little variation when compared...to GFDL vendor...)..

But
1). While backfilling is showing some errors like different times in different candles.. etc.(from Nest Plus or VWAP).
2). How to rectify the time and date format showing as 7/28/2016 11:29:59 instead of 28-07-2016 23:29:00
as shown in image 1.
3). Volumes are omitting last "00"s .. like instead of 10400.. it is 104 only.

"Left side image is from GFDL , Right side image is from your utility"

Thanks and Regards,
Sri.
1. Do not compare with any other Data Vendor. EAch one uses different time format.
2. In Amibroker -- Tools -- Preferences--Intraday use StartTime of interval
3. Volumes are adjusted for Lot Qty .