Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

wabuf

try change settings, in Intraday settings, in General and Column tabs, as needed by you.
no sir it dint work , but changed date setting in control panel to dd MMMM yy and now i am able to back-fill successfully .

Thanks

No. They should be present in your market watch And Nest plus gives their data in Vwap or data table. You have to install all programs outside program files folder as shown in video.
Namaste Joshi ji,

Using RTD 1.4 for backfilling of data. Working pretty fine barring the fact that it takes a lot of time, even when backfilling for just a day.

For real-time I am still using NESTRTD and that is still amazing.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts.

josh1

Namaste Joshi ji,

Using RTD 1.4 for backfilling of data. Working pretty fine barring the fact that it takes a lot of time, even when backfilling for just a day.

For real-time I am still using NESTRTD and that is still amazing.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts.
It doesn't take much time. I can't comment without knowing your settings

josh1

no sir it dint work , but changed date setting in control panel to dd MMMM yy and now i am able to back-fill successfully .

Thanks
Give content of downloaded file again.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Mr.Jodh1 sir,
i tried to get back fill for one month for a scrip. But even after 2 tries it came only for one day. Am i doing some mistakes?.
i think u r trying backfill thru nest plus data table. in nest plus-my nest plus account- plus dashboard - nest startr pack settings make sure u have set 22 days.

Last edited:
Dear Josh,

Thanks for the utility. It works fine. I do have a doubt regd futures. I had Nifty July and Nifty aug in my screen. But in amibroker it goes into the same symbol of Nifty-F1. taking the values of both scripts in each bar making it look like long tails. how to get both current and next month data into ami simultaneously.

Kindly correct me.

Thanks.

ramash

Dear Josh,

Thanks for the utility. It works fine. I do have a doubt regd futures. I had Nifty July and Nifty aug in my screen. But in amibroker it goes into the same symbol of Nifty-F1. taking the values of both scripts in each bar making it look like long tails. how to get both current and next month data into ami simultaneously.

Kindly correct me.

Thanks.

ramash
PHP:
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY-F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY-F2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Try using this in the ini

Happy :)

PHP:
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY-F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY-F2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Try using this in the ini.

Happy :)
Thanks for your immediate reply sir. But still i get the same issue though i modified in RTDMan.ini file. Also nifty50 data comes into ami in two digits like 85.95. How to correct this also sir. if u have any idea pls let me know

Thanks

ramash

Last edited: