R K Global Issues!

Flock

Oh, don't get me wrong. I meant the marketing representative at RKG who helped me with the documentation. I still call him to sort out problems with back office or software.... much to his irritation :D

beginner_av

Hi,

I cant view any of the links from ODIN, that is fundview, transfer funds etc. RKG as usual is clueless. Any new changes have happened? Do I need any specific version of IE?

Thanks

milkyblack

Hi,

I cant view any of the links from ODIN, that is fundview, transfer funds etc. RKG as usual is clueless. Any new changes have happened? Do I need any specific version of IE?

Thanks
Hi bav,

Sorry for replying late... you download the latest path file from the RKG website and then paste it to the ODIN folder... then it should solve your problem :)

Regards

I need RK golbals ODIN DIET 9X software for demo.
But, in website they giving only 2 demo.
1. exe base internet trading.
2. explorer base trading.
I this two demo which is ODIN DIET 9X demo?
rk global clients pl.reply me.
regads,
naren

Flock

Hi,

You can request RKG people to give you a demo id (after you download the software). They gave me one before I submitted the application. Will work for a few hours only though.

Rgds

milkyblack

Friends...

Download the patch file from the RKG website and extract it to the ODIN folder! Got this msg from RKG! I did it yesterday! If ask to replace... just press yes :)

Regards