R K Global Issues!

after issues with icici direct , sharekhan , religare ,reliance and india bulls i tried my luck with rkglobal and my first day with rkglobal went with no issues ........ infact i was delighted to see my contract note today especially the brokerage column ... With odin,even in religare, i always had issues with derivative contracts not getting updated (true with several option contracts) but rkglobal web based trading utility more than made up for it...just will avoid using ODIN from next month...

milkyblack

after issues with icici direct , sharekhan , religare ,reliance and india bulls i tried my luck with rkglobal and my first day with rkglobal went with no issues ........ infact i was delighted to see my contract note today especially the brokerage column ... With odin,even in religare, i always had issues with derivative contracts not getting updated (true with several option contracts) but rkglobal web based trading utility more than made up for it...just will avoid using ODIN from next month...
Good to hear positive responses :)

Regards

Flock

OT : RK global dont have any branches in south india .. like bangalore ?
No problems Sanx, they will courier the documents to you. After completing the form, just call the rep and make sure that you go over the form on the phone to check that you have signed everywhere. That done you can courier it back to them and they will email the user id to you once the account is opened.

PS: I signed the blank form and sent it to them, with my personal details in a separate sheet. They did all the filling up.

My rep was Mr. Ganeshan (Mumbai office) phone: 9920022247

No problems Sanx, they will courier the documyou. After completing the form, just call the rep and make sure that you go over the form on the phone to check that you have signed everywhere. That done you can courier it back to them and they will email the user id to you once the account is opened.

PS: I signed the blank form and sent it to them, with my personal details in a separate sheet. They did all the filling up.

My rep was Mr. Ganeshan (Mumbai office) phone: 9920022247
Hai Arm,
Aru you working in RKG?