• I quit my job for trading and that has been a good decision

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • I regret quitting my job

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • I balance trading with job perfectly

Votes: 31 33.3%

• Total voters

karthik_sri

Every Bull market loads of people trade for a small periods (2/6 months, 1 year...) & make money and assume they can live of trading... bull markets end 90% disappear with losses, 9 % still fight hoping they will come through & only 1 % survive & actually trade for a living...

PS: Most will assume now that they are that 1 %
A True statement which you have made:clapping::clapping:
The PS message is what everybody is thinking and doing:lol::lol:

newtrader101

I started my trading career with just 65 usd, earned from online activities, and this was my only investment in fx, over the years i have withdrawn well over lakhs of rupees, trading is all about money management, patience and informed trading knowing macro economics.

1 loss trade means you need to work double to recover it, so try to avoid losses if you really wish to make money, no harm trading 0.01 lots even if you can trade a full 1 lot, you earn less your risk is less.

take any chart, prices always move in waves, moral: learn surfing.
What do you mean work double to recover it, trading is not the work in the usual sense, this word is misleading. As if you trade more hours you will make more money. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

In this article the author tries to conveys the importance of the trading and the money involves in the trading abd he even says that you should quit your job and be a full time investor in the stock trading as it will benefit you more as comapre to common boring office job. Thank you for sharing your experience.