Problem with BSNL 3g USB Data card- REG.

Earlier i used bsnl Dataone unlimited. When i downloading the bigfiles from hotfile or any other sources, after downloading immediately i disconnect and connect the net within seconds of time, it is ready for next download.

But now i cancelled my dataone connection and taken BSNL 3G usbdatacard. Net speed also not good only 30kbps.

My actual problem is if i want to download any file from hotfile or rapidshare it always shows you are exceeding your hourly limit wait one hour. I tried to clear the internet history traces with system mechanic and cleared unwanted registry entries. Even though it was showing the same message even after nextday ( yesterday night i got same message and after opening the computer, today morning also i got same message).

As per my little tech knowledge, i think 3gdatacard IP address is constant. I.e why i got this problem. I request to any techi please give solution to my problem.

As of today, BSNL shares a common IP address for a group of subscribers. Hence, the problem. According to insider sources, they will be assigning dynamic IPs in the near future.

You should have stayed with the wireline broadband connection. They are more reliable than wireless connections any day.

Thanks praveenpious,

I already disconnected my bsnl dataone. I have no further idea to take again wireline.
Just look at the cost structure of such connections. BSNL is more than happy to offer you unlimited 3G for just 700/- per month. However, they are not replicating the same for their wireline broadband connections. Why do they do it? They are well aware of the unreliable nature of wireless connections. :)

alroyraj

Just look at the cost structure of such connections. BSNL is more than happy to offer you unlimited 3G for just 700/- per month. However, they are not replicating the same for their wireline broadband connections. Why do they do it? They are well aware of the unreliable nature of wireless connections. :)
They are suffering hugh losses because of not being able to sell their 3G connections. 3G features like face calling etc.

lazytrader

Earlier i used bsnl Dataone unlimited. When i downloading the bigfiles from hotfile or any other sources, after downloading immediately i disconnect and connect the net within seconds of time, it is ready for next download.

But now i cancelled my dataone connection and taken BSNL 3G usbdatacard. Net speed also not good only 30kbps.

My actual problem is if i want to download any file from hotfile or rapidshare it always shows you are exceeding your hourly limit wait one hour. I tried to clear the internet history traces with system mechanic and cleared unwanted registry entries. Even though it was showing the same message even after nextday ( yesterday night i got same message and after opening the computer, today morning also i got same message).

As per my little tech knowledge, i think 3gdatacard IP address is constant. I.e why i got this problem. I request to any techi please give solution to my problem.
it's because of your ip lease duration. The ip is not changing till the lease duration expires. so you get the same ip back even if you restart. then hotfile will recognize it and you have to wait.

You can check how long do you have the ip lease from the internet connection properties.