Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Few of my scalping testing results

If i choose to opt to their services, hows their support?

are they feasible in brokerage charges? can you please write a little more about your experience with them.
customer service was fine I wouldn't say anything negative about them but I wouldn't recommend them either . their video gaming platform the webtrader are mostly used to attract newbies and their new feature the copytrader is used for the same purpose have you looked at their gains ?? top 1 month traders makes around 250% return every month while other top 3 months traders makes 400%-500% return LOL. On my demo account I followed one of them they made me 100% return in a week and then on the 7th day my whole equity was blown away with 2 trades they made. these people are professional gamblers with no sign of MM . They treat it as a game of luck .No one is consistent I have not yet seen any copy trader surviving a month from the date they appeared on the top list. spreads are a little high from the normal average brokers as well as disconnection and platform freeze are normal last but not the least withdrawal takes a minimum of 5 days on average for indians(I didn't get a chance to withdraw - LOL )as what I have heard from Indian traders .. there is a chat room. some people will say buy some will say sell and some will wonder what to do ! LOL. except the copytrader part These problems where faced in late 2010. so its been a very long time and I have no idea how they are doing now

Thank you

LivetoTrade : Welcome to the thread

Pirate : Thanks for your advice I will be cautious in choosing a broker. I certainly got motivated by looking at those %gains those people have made.

$10000 to $20000 challenge!!!

You all been here with me for a while now and have encouraged me to learn new things and have suggested me the right course of action when ever I was in need.

Now it's time for me to take the prediction game to next level. By which I mean; live trading the predictions I am going to post with a demo account focusing on 200% ROI.

Rules : 1. (and only) Minimize Risk Maximize Profit.

Strategy :-

I will open a fresh demo account of $10000

Leverage to not cross more than 1:25

$10000 will be diversified in 4 currencies, USD/GBP, USD/EUR and 2 other currencies of your choice (yes please nominate your options) :thumb:

ROI expected $10000 profit in 45 days.

you are encouraged to follow along with your accounts and question the predictions.

Tools used :-

MT4 with Moving Averages, MACD, Stochastic Oscillators and Trend-lines. (no fancy new software what so ever)

and Pencils + Printed Charts :lol:

Trade Time :-

06:30pm to 09:30pm IST

Re: $10000 to $20000 challenge!!!

$10000 will be diversified in 4 currencies, USD/GBP, USD/EUR and 2 other currencies of your choice (yes please nominate your options) :thumb:
USD / INR please. If possible EUR/INR also.

Trade 1 : EUR/USD - Volume 2.0 Limit Sell

Trade 1 :
EUR/USD is exhibiting a downward trend however the price might climb up till 1.32500 before moving down.

Call 1:
Sell at limit : 1.31500
Stop Loss : 1.33250
Take Profit : 1.29550

Chart :)

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

SH, the way they show the %'s, you will make those kinds of returns on your money. I'll explain why and why those percentages are misleading, and why many people get duped into losing huge sums of money.

First, you seem to be on the right track, simply because you have displayed an ability to forecast the markets, and if you're like me and trade your forecasts, then you will do quite well.
Those gains, when analyzed correctly are peanuts. (Copy that last statement, send it to your broker, and have him talk to me right here in this forum. Of course, he will turn you down, because I know what I'm talking about.) The gains are based on the total collateral put up on each trade and not on an ROI based on the total equity in the account. The higher the leverage, the greater return they can show on a trade, but it still did nothing to your bottom line. In essence, they could double the leverage, then show double the percentage, but the actual gains is still the same. Based on the criteria they use to show percentage of gains, I just closed a EUR/USD position that would have showed over 320% based on the criteria your data shows. Truth be known, it was actual 11% gain my equity, which is still excellent on one trade.
Truth be known, that top trade that is showing 26%, if you are using 1 lot per $10,000 in the account, that trade was an actual 2.3%.
As further proof of what I am talking about, if you take the profit on the trade, which is $390, then divide it by .26 (26%), then the answer is $1,500, which is the amount of collateral put up on the trade. That is very misleading, because it is possible to lose more than $1,500 on the trade, so it is possible to lose more than 100%, which in the real world and the not-misleading world is impossible to lose more than 100%.
The right way to measure your percentage of gain is to take the profit on the trade then divide it by the total equity in the account.

wish this was happening in a real account :p

4xpipcounter

SH, what happened to Gann?

You all been here with me for a while now and have encouraged me to learn new things and have suggested me the right course of action when ever I was in need.

Now it's time for me to take the prediction game to next level. By which I mean; live trading the predictions I am going to post with a demo account focusing on 200% ROI.

Rules : 1. (and only) Minimize Risk Maximize Profit.

Strategy :-

I will open a fresh demo account of $10000

Leverage to not cross more than 1:25

ROI expected $10000 profit in 45 days.

you are encouraged to follow along with your accounts and question the predictions.

Tools used :-

MT4 with Moving Averages, MACD, Stochastic Oscillators and Trend-lines. (no fancy new software what so ever)

and Pencils + Printed Charts :lol:

Trade Time :-

06:30pm to 09:30pm IST

SH, what happened to Gann?
Gann is working with me offline; helping me analyze printed charts, he is pretty old school you see; he doesn't understand technology much. :p

I found it very cumbersome to use Gann methodology in MT4 so opted for a printed chart and geometric tools offline. scanning those calculations are too much work. Sorry

SavantGarde

Straight forward way of looking....

ROCE - Return On Capital Employed
ROE - Return On Equity (Account Size)

SH, the way they show the %'s, you will make those kinds of returns on your money. I'll explain why and why those percentages are misleading, and why many people get duped into losing huge sums of money.

First, you seem to be on the right track, simply because you have displayed an ability to forecast the markets, and if you're like me and trade your forecasts, then you will do quite well.
Those gains, when analyzed correctly are peanuts. (Copy that last statement, send it to your broker, and have him talk to me right here in this forum. Of course, he will turn you down, because I know what I'm talking about.) The gains are based on the total collateral put up on each trade and not on an ROI based on the total equity in the account. The higher the leverage, the greater return they can show on a trade, but it still did nothing to your bottom line. In essence, they could double the leverage, then show double the percentage, but the actual gains is still the same. Based on the criteria they use to show percentage of gains, I just closed a EUR/USD position that would have showed over 320% based on the criteria your data shows. Truth be known, it was actual 11% gain my equity, which is still excellent on one trade.
Truth be known, that top trade that is showing 26%, if you are using 1 lot per $10,000 in the account, that trade was an actual 2.3%.
As further proof of what I am talking about, if you take the profit on the trade, which is $390, then divide it by .26 (26%), then the answer is $1,500, which is the amount of collateral put up on the trade. That is very misleading, because it is possible to lose more than $1,500 on the trade, so it is possible to lose more than 100%, which in the real world and the not-misleading world is impossible to lose more than 100%.
The right way to measure your percentage of gain is to take the profit on the trade then divide it by the total equity in the account.