Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4xpipcounter

Re: USD/CHF price levels prediction!!!

SH, 12% gains on $1,000 would be $120. To go from 1.32218 to 1.32051 means you would need .71 lots in order to realize that profit. I would need $7,100 in my account before I would put that kind of lot size on it.
Respectfully, let me say you are looking for fast destruction with that kind of lot sizing.

Sorry the TP point I mentioned of isn't 12%, I missed out a sentence in between.

as you know I always put a TP mark at short levels and one more distant higher risk mark.

I had 1.32051 as the higher profit line which would be approximately 0.00129 pips. if you would have invested $1000 on a sell position at 1.32218 and squared it around 1.32051 it would have been 12% (more or less).

pardon me I missed out that sentence.

SH, 12% gains on $1,000 would be $120. To go from 1.32218 to 1.32051 means you would need .71 lots in order to realize that profit. I would need $7,100 in my account before I would put that kind of lot size on it.
Respectfully, let me say you are looking for fast destruction with that kind of lot sizing.
I deal with demo account so lot sizing is not a problem, I guess when I draft the predictions; I should stick with levels than percentages.

thank you for correcting.

Sorry the TP point I mentioned of isn't 12%, I missed out a sentence in between.

as you know I always put a TP mark at short levels and one more distant higher risk mark.

I had 1.32051 as the higher profit line which would be approximately 0.00129 pips. if you would have invested $1000 on a sell position at 1.32218 and squared it around 1.32051 it would have been 12% (more or less).

pardon me I missed out that sentence.
I would congratulate you for making 12% from 16 pips. that 16 pip would have given a 0.8% gain to my account btw

4xpipcounter

That is what's going to keep this thread going, and I think, in the long run, it is going to be real popular. It's one thing to talk the markets, and it is another to look at the markets and tell in advance where they are headed.
Your efforts are appreciated.

Enough of pulling my legs pirate :), but at-least credit me for the accurate prediction of the market moment. :p

Re: Few of my scalping testing results

I should have entered the competition last week; when I had ample spare hours.
Good trading man :) even Etoro was my first broker :) and my experience was not so good . I should also tell you I blew my two accounts in the late 2010 here only. secondly I wish you all the best for the weekly challenge but I hope you know that even if you win the challenge you have to deposit a lot of money to get the prize and trade a lot of lots to withdraw.. I just hate their terms and condition :/

Re: Few of my scalping testing results

Good trading man :) even Etoro was my first broker :) and my experience was not so good . I should also tell you I blew my two accounts in the late 2010 here only. secondly I wish you all the best for the weekly challenge but I hope you know that even if you win the challenge you have to deposit a lot of money to get the prize and trade a lot of lots to withdraw.. I just hate their terms and condition :/
If i choose to opt to their services, hows their support?

are they feasible in brokerage charges? can you please write a little more about your experience with them.

Last edited:

LivetoTrade

SH, have you noticed their (etoro) spreads???

There are other brokers you can look at.