Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Conclusion : Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

I had a nice multi-position ride on the EUR/JPY. It's been moving along so nice.
It's high time for a small breakout; further trading I would advice a caution. at least for next 4 hour do a bit of careful bidding.

good luck to you ..

you may also look at EUR VS USD in the meanwhile .. it's about to have a blast.

you may also look at EUR VS USD in the meanwhile .. it's about to have a blast.
Are you saying that it's going to zoom up ?? 1.35xx ??

I had a nice multi-position ride on the EUR/JPY. It's been moving along so nice.
Are you saying that it's going to zoom up ?? 1.35xx ??
Pardon me for my Jargon filled sentences, if you are a day trader it a bull market, for a short term (1week - 1 month) trade it's a bear.

I predict the price to touch 1.343 and look out for breather, it will bottom around 1.32xx by Monday.

I will post a accurate analysis shortly. (By that I mean morning)

Good night and happy trading. :fatigue:

4xpipcounter

I'm sticking around this thread for awhile. I know SH is a little new, but he knows what he is talking about.
The move back to 1.32xx he is talking about should be the final corrective leg towards 1.3548.

BTW, SH, our methodologies are very different. Because of that there is always something that can be learned. Anything that opens me to a new perspective on the markets, I am always open to

As stated earlier,

here's you chart:-

absolutely self explanatory and I stick with what i briefly commented yesterday.

it's bearish now for a while, don't buy on any small corrections.

first bottom it will hit is 1.322xx ( dotted red line )

second bottom @ 1.319xx, post to it, a small uptrend is anticipated, but be cautious before you buy at that level.

Here's my second call of the day,

Currency : USDCHF
Market Trend : Bearish

My Call : Sell
Take Profit @ 0.90487

I know the whole Macd, volumes to any other indicators you can think of says otherwise I am certain it can't be bearish till it satisfies 0.90487.

4xpipcounter

We finally disagree. I think the market is due for a further correction back to circa .9200, then we should see your level hit.
Downside momentum has waned.

Here's my second call of the day,

Currency : USDCHF
Market Trend : Bearish

My Call : Sell
Take Profit @ 0.90487

I know the whole Macd, volumes to any other indicators you can think of says otherwise I am certain it can't be bearish till it satisfies 0.90487.

We finally disagree. I think the market is due for a further correction back to circa .9200, then we should see your level hit.
Downside momentum has waned.
Chance of Upward then on to deep down is slim, let's wait and watch. it should start declining within next 10Hrs according to my predictions.
I will let you know if my chart views change.

SH, sorry, I don't mean to show you up. But, the reason I saw that coming was that momentum on the bottom was very weak everytime it got down there, and indicators were all pointing north. Eventually, you level will be seen, but there is still a due corrective process that is needed before that can happen.

upload images
I am glad you commented, :) it's a learning curve for me, as I stated earlier i'm here on the same agenda "To Learn".

The drop which occured; I expected it further more and it just slip past and sored up High, I strongly work with law of vibration and according to my analysis it's a small jump, levels need to drop strongly before it gains any new momentum.

by the way what's your method of analysis? how is that you are so confident it will reach up before the fall? I would love to learn from you, if it's ok.