Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4xpipcounter

If you are saying the EUR/USD is going to head higher after the minor correction, then I am agreeing with you.
I think the pair is going to hit circa 1.3584, and that area becomes a major MT decision point for the pair. If broken convincingly, then 1.3763 is viable. I think in the bigger picture this is developing into a complex corrective pattern that later should yield a huge reversal

To be precise the exact bottom that I expect Mr.Trend to hit is at 1.31860. First breakout determiner stands at 1.32157; however the fact is, pattern squeezing itself to a sideways break point as you mentioned and the time has already past half for the first bottom moment breach at 1.32157; clearly points a upward direction. however without fail it will and it should touch levels between 1.321 and 1.318 before it ramp to next peak.

possible it will go even deeper and a short sell is definitely profitable either ways

now coming to the point my call on trade - I have squared off the position at the 15300 profit mark and on short selling waiting for it to breach my lower limit.

Below is what I am expecting to happen; yielding 46% profit in the swing.

any thoughts on this appreciated.

If you are saying the EUR/USD is going to head higher after the minor correction, then I am agreeing with you.
I think the pair is going to hit circa 1.3584, and that area becomes a major MT decision point for the pair. If broken convincingly, then 1.3763 is viable. I think in the bigger picture this is developing into a complex corrective pattern that later should yield a huge reversal
I am in total agreement. guess you too are a big Gann Fan! How long you been trading 4xpipcounter?

4xpipcounter

Srikanth, I've been trading for 7 1/2 years. My boss' picture is in the avatar--lol.

I'm not a Gann fan. I don't have anything against it. I do try and familiarize myself with all methodologies, so when I engage myself in a conversation with someone like yourself, I at least will have a conceptual idea.

I've always believed that methodologies, however diverse, will yield the same basic result if they are successful.

You can get a good look at how I trade by clicking on the link in my signature. All comments, questions, and disagreements are welcomed.

I am in total agreement. guess you too are a big Gann Fan! How long you been trading 4xpipcounter?

Srikanth, I've been trading for 7 1/2 years. My boss' picture is in the avatar--lol.

I'm not a Gann fan. I don't have anything against it. I do try and familiarize myself with all methodologies, so when I engage myself in a conversation with someone like yourself, I at least will have a conceptual idea.

I've always believed that methodologies, however diverse, will yield the same basic result if they are successful.

You can get a good look at how I trade by clicking on the link in my signature. All comments, questions, and disagreements are welcomed.
Your Boss looks handsome by the way :lol:

Prediction of USD Vs JPN price level in next 8 hours!!!

Here's my next chart prediction:-

Currency : USD Vs JPN
Current Price Level : 77.182

My Call :
Buy Below : 77.115
Sell Between : 77.225 to 77.245

So, what's the drama: The market it going a take a small chai break and will plunge below 77.148 giving a sell signal, (keep an eye on the volume which seems to be depreciating as well) at the level 77.125 the market gains it's momentum and sores all the way up towards 77.25.

I know you all love charts so below is your pictorial representation

Comments are welcome :thumb:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Re: Prediction of USD Vs JPN price level in next 8 hours!!!

Nice call Srikanth.

Here's my next chart prediction:-

Currency : USD Vs JPN
Current Price Level : 77.182

My Call :
Buy Below : 77.115
Sell Between : 77.225 to 77.245

So, what's the drama: The market it going a take a small chai break and will plunge below 77.148 giving a sell signal, (keep an eye on the volume which seems to be depreciating as well) at the level 77.125 the market gains it's momentum and sores all the way up towards 77.25.

I know you all love charts so below is your pictorial representation

Comments are welcome :thumb:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Conclusion : Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

So; for all my eager friends here waiting to evaluate my prediction .. I proudly present to you all ....... (Please see the chart below)

"The Chart"

Tada :- :clap:

4xpipcounter

Re: Conclusion : Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

I had a nice multi-position ride on the EUR/JPY. It's been moving along so nice.

So; for all my eager friends here waiting to evaluate my prediction .. I proudly present to you all ....... (Please see the chart below)

"The Chart"

Tada :- :clap: