Prediction About Tommorow's markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayavi99

What sre7933 gives here is a trend analysis in a nutshell and quite different from the other one which is a trading system based on a lot of technical indicators. It is not fair to belittle this trend analysis. There are still lots of market players who prefer and use this type of the simplest form of trend indicators to trade. Ultimately it is the experience in assessing the trend to time the trade that counts.

Hi All

Whatever scripts given by sree till now are up to mark. I think he is doing excellent job. Instead of putting comments or comparing with other member doesn't make sense i believe. Lets gain knowledge by sharing ideas.

so please njoy trading gaining knowledge knowing and learning from each other.:):thumb:

Boss this is not a big thing or a tool for 100% Sucess, if so this tool helps to make 100% sucess or even @least90% sucess in market, then why all the peoples can study this and they can use this tool for sucess, but Still 90% of the people are loosing money, this is the fact, if not they plse tell me what is happening in market, U said its a Fine tool and i will forget everthing, Friend first u all realize what is market, and how its going to take action, or what will happen in next moivement, if thse all things knows every one then why we all need experts or Technicall Analysts , One question to u, that how many times u tryd this tool and you accuracy, if u are getting accurate levls by this then why running for next tool or to study more about technicall, yes u know u are not a gud one in market or we are not reached the end of study, i am also not gud one, no one in india is a fine one, Let me know whats is ur Net result in market profit or loss? And anothe thing if this tools or any other tool in the world which provides accurate levsl in market then somebody will lunch it but still no one.. All the indicattors are helping by 85% only, balance is predicating by human brian, and One thing If this tools is very much fine one then can earn money by this simple tool, but any having or making???" No" If this tool helps people will use this tool only and will become millionaire , its not happening na??/ So first find out this tool provides bettr moves in every kind of market, Do u know how many types of markets mood are ther,?? According to my knlowdge every person who knows a small anlysis he himself think he is the better one.. May be mee too. its common human factor, my friend Till today No one helped me to study the market and the tools i am using..its all frm my dedication to market, Except GOD no one will helpd, and i want to share many things to all , Can u please tell me which are the 2 factors that peoples making loss only because of that , 98% of peoples are losing money due to this???????

And Answer for ur question: Yes sir My positing helps, I think, May be this levels are not a big thing for u, u already know how to find the market levels, , So u fell this is very silly, But ignorent peoples are also ther, they can use these levls. Eg: yestrdy i said nifty support @ 4152, it made a low of 4155 , @ that time thos ewho gone short they can take that levels as thet trgts or one can buy with sl of 4152, and the same happnd in resiatance are a too, i said first uptrend only above 4275, means its a resitanceone can go short near to that l;evls, and those who gone short they minted,...i feeeell u get me... Always welcome everyones Questionng or anything , openions, as nly after that i can be more perfect..
Those who hav eyes they will not realize how big our Vision is , but when it losts We realize How BIGGGG our Vision was"

"Experiance is the best Teacher"
So practice what u studied , u can be the winner...

Thank u...
grt effort sre, it is nt that i am a regular follower of yr level or guidence, bcz i trade in different sustem , method bt i appreciate your good effort and perfection about your prediction , i consider myself as a student in mkt and always keen to learn from evrey body in this mkt, nobody and no system is 100 % perfect , our effeort is always to minimize risk and maximizr pft and also trading psychology plays a very vital role in this all aspect

anyway being a novice i cant say much more than that bt continue your good effort like many other members r doing it with their own sysyem, method in this forum, i salute all of them 4 the hard work,
cheers:)

avijit

Hi All

Whatever scripts given by sree till now are up to mark. I think he is doing excellent job. Instead of putting comments or comparing with other member doesn't make sense i believe. Lets gain knowledge by sharing ideas.

so please njoy trading gaining knowledge knowing and learning from each other.:):thumb:
Yes You are right, he helps a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.