Prediction About Tommorow's markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishikant

Dear friend , thank you very much ...

I will be back by monday... Trade safe......

Remember for nifty 4021 is crucial, this i am saying from last month, so closing below ofr 3consicutive days for nifty will take to 3919---3841---3700 levels.

Just watch out this only......
DEAR SRE7933 :thumb:

I PRAY TO THE LORD ALMIGHTY THAT YOU GET WELL SOON.

TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

helo there i think markets fro tomm ie 13 july 09...may see a little more downside something like 3920...or so...no strength in markets.......no economic events except for the banks in the u.s which will post their results which itself will be good since fed bailout...so...bearish......

hi ...... nifty on 12.07.09 will recover about +75 points or +50 points after that please exit from your buy postions do go for short postions at 4026 again nifty will close at 3920 or 3860

Nishikant

4145 That's The Median That I Had mentioned Last Week

Nifty 14*07*2009
Nifty still under problem that bulls surrendered and bears having upper hand over the market, A relif rally is possible (but not fully ruled Out) "Hope" its a Dream word for Nifty ,any Hope Only Above closing of 4145 for 2days with weekely close. and it is Lexman Rekha now. Now today it seems again another volatile day for the market and Nifty to take Supports @ 3947--3917--3905---3891 and Will face Hurdiles @3991--4022--4033--4061 maximum Stretch Up to 4166--4200 Any Rise Its time to Book Profits.live trend reversal and intraday support and resistance to online subscribers.. ***********************

HARI OM DEAR SRE7933 & HARI OM DEAR FRIENDS :thumb:

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL THE INSIDE STUFF.

4145 AND THE 4140 REGION HAPPENS TO BE THE "MEDIAN" THAT I HAD MENTIONED LAST TUESDAY :clap:

NOW EACH & EVERYONE ANALYST HAS THE 4140 REGION ON HIS OR HER LIPS.

I GAVE A "MEDIAN" AT 4140 LAST WEEK AND THE NEXT WEEK EVERYBODY RECOGNIZED IT AS AN IMPORTANT REGION.

MITESH THACKER ON CNBC TV 18 HAS DECLARED THE SAME 4140 ZONE AS A MAJOR RESISTANCE LAST EVENING.

HOPE HE READS MY THREAD TOO :rofl:

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY AND GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.