Predicting nifty trend in a layman's way

Karanm

My layman has tried to predict something with this nifty chart.

From the chart he finds that, when the market moves up the angle of inclination is curvy around 50 to 60 degrees, and when the fall starts occurring it is very steep.

He drew parallel lines between curves upper side and lower side, and between the falling curves, and no logics he applies. Simple.

Regards
Saivenkat
Sir, with due Respect I would like to inform you that I am searching for last 2 years some Tool or Statergy which can give 3% to 5% Return P.M. or any Technical or Mechanical Statergy which can give 200 Plus Points Per Month in Nifty but I never got one.
I am not chanllenging your Trenlines drawn on Nifty Charts but what is the Gurantee that Nifty will come down to the Levels Predicted by you.
It may be Trendlines, Wolf Waves, Triangles, Double Tops or Double Bottoms, Reversal Bars, Cup & Handle Pattern or any other Technical way, you will just find the examples on Web which had given Excellent Results BUT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY TRADE, YOU WILL NOT GET EVEN ONE TRADE OUT OF TEN TRADES GIVING YOU THE RESULT AS SHOWN ON WEB FOR THESE CHART PATTERNS OR TECHNICAL INDICATORS.
Can any one tell me only one Technical Tool to Predict the market with minimum 65% Success Ratio and Risk 1 / Reward 2 Ratio.
I remember you had called your self as Layman when you had started your this thread and that was enough to prove your worth. I am writing all this with a hope that you may Suggest me some good way to Predict Nifty and Nifty Stocks with minimum 65% Success Ratio and Risk 1 / Reward 2 Ratio.
I request you and all Senior Members to Kindly help me , I would be highly obliged
Regards
Karanm

Mr.Karan,

Really a nice question.No single tool alone can give success in market. When you combine several things in a proper way it will give good results. You know how to combine only after several years tedious observation and participation in market. If you are lucky you may get trained by a good mentor. I got my own method of trading after 10 years struggle in the markets. But i know i have to learn so much from Mr.Market.
one more thing i would like to tell you dont believe system alone will give success. So many good traders their winning percentage is 40 to 45%. Even though they are highly earning. How, its only money management and cut the losses early and let the proffits run.

You may felt what i written is except what you want. But i sujjest find your trading system which is suitable for your tendency. Otherwise if any body giving his best trading system also you can not trade with that and your search will go for other system after some time. So try to create your own system which is suitable to your tendency and with proper money management.

Karanm

Mr.Karan,

Really a nice question.No single tool alone can give success in market. When you combine several things in a proper way it will give good results. You know how to combine only after several years tedious observation and participation in market. If you are lucky you may get trained by a good mentor. I got my own method of trading after 10 years struggle in the markets. But i know i have to learn so much from Mr.Market.
one more thing i would like to tell you dont believe system alone will give success. So many good traders their winning percentage is 40 to 45%. Even though they are highly earning. How, its only money management and cut the losses early and let the proffits run.

You may felt what i written is except what you want. But i sujjest find your trading system which is suitable for your tendency. Otherwise if any body giving his best trading system also you can not trade with that and your search will go for other system after some time. So try to create your own system which is suitable to your tendency and with proper money management.
Sir, do you really think every one is capable of Developing / Creating a System. Honestly I don't think so, Alexander Graham Bell invented Telephone and today we all are taking benefit of it, do you think every one of us is Capable of doing what Alexander Graham Bell did?
What I want to say is that is there any Sytem which Experts / Senoirs can put on this forum so that Members can earn a bit.Today Experts / Senoirs will guide us something to gain confidence and tommorrow we may improve the System and put on this forum for members.
Regards
Karanm

Hi
your view is absolutely perfect. For reversal confirmation u may use 21/13/9 stochastic along with macd with 5 ema. I think 15/3 crossover is too late rather u may use short term tripple crossover which is more early and significant 4 reversal

vssoma

Hi
your view is absolutely perfect. For reversal confirmation u may use 21/13/9 stochastic along with macd with 5 ema. I think 15/3 crossover is too late rather u may use short term tripple crossover which is more early and significant 4 reversal
dear,
sorry, i didn't get, can u please, explain this method bit clearly....
thank you,