Predicting nifty trend in a layman's way

saivenkat

Hello all.

The most of the time i spent here, is for learning something new about the market, like reading charts, learning TA etc. This afternoon i decided do put myself in an layman's angle, and what he will infer by merely looking at the chart when it is shown to him, with zero technical knowledge.

I took nifty chart and simply divided into various parts, and marked with red arrows where price movement and the histogram bars also move in same way.

Similarly i marked with black arrows where price and histogram bars move in opposite ways.

I tried to extend the black arrows in the histogram and price to find when nifty movement will reverse?

Then roughly, in a very crude way, i made projection of what could be the charts look like, in next week, by using PAINT BRUSH.

CONCLUSION OF LAYMAN:

1) By extending the vertical bars ( layman does not know its bars of histogram) and the price movement, the market will be in range bound for next four days, and on fifth day, i.e) on friday the selling will start.

2) The upmove of the market is restricted to 5350.

I request all members here to excuse me, if this post is so boring and irritating. Just i wild thought has made me to come up with such a post, and nothing beyond that.

Regards
Saivenkat :)

columbus

Hi Sai,

Everyday start with NEUTRAL view neither Bearish nor Bullish to end the
positions by end of day.

Karanm

Hello all.

The most of the time i spent here, is for learning something new about the market, like reading charts, learning TA etc. This afternoon i decided do put myself in an layman's angle, and what he will infer by merely looking at the chart when it is shown to him, with zero technical knowledge.

I took nifty chart and simply divided into various parts, and marked with red arrows where price movement and the histogram bars also move in same way.

Similarly i marked with black arrows where price and histogram bars move in opposite ways.

I tried to extend the black arrows in the histogram and price to find when nifty movement will reverse?

Then roughly, in a very crude way, i made projection of what could be the charts look like, in next week, by using PAINT BRUSH.

CONCLUSION OF LAYMAN:

1) By extending the vertical bars ( layman does not know its bars of histogram) and the price movement, the market will be in range bound for next four days, and on fifth day, i.e) on friday the selling will start.

I request all members here to excuse me, if this post is so boring and irritating. Just i wild thought has made me to come up with such a post, and nothing beyond that.

Regards
Layman have done better job than any Analyst.
Can you kindly explain when to enter a new Trade and Sell Nifty.
Thanks
Karanm

Hello all.

CONCLUSION OF LAYMAN:

Regards
Hi,

Great show...Just go on.

Will you please explain in little more detail. In any case much better than an analyst !!!!

Regards
Chitale9

saivenkat

Layman have done better job than any Analyst.
Can you kindly explain when to enter a new Trade and Sell Nifty.
Thanks
Karanm
Thanks Karanm and Chitale9 for responding. IMO i feel that since negative divergences are seen and may be by the 2nd of April ( friday) or on 5th of April Selling will start.
From the chart we can see that on previous occasion also ( between time period Jan 25 to Feb 8) gave us the early signs of trend getting reversed, with the negative divergences appearing.

But, I won't take any positions until the trend reversal is confirmed.

Regards and thanks

Saivenkat.:)

Karanm

Thanks Karanm and Chitale9 for responding. IMO i feel that since negative divergences are seen and may be by the 2nd of April ( friday) or on 5th of April Selling will start.
From the chart we can see that on previous occasion also ( between time period Jan 25 to Feb 8) gave us the early signs of trend getting reversed, with the negative divergences appearing.

Regards and thanks

How Trend Reversal is Confirmed, Kindly Exolain.

Thanks
Karanm

Karanm

Regards and thanks

I am using Metastock 9.0 but I am unable to plot MACD the way you have plotted in your Charts, Kindly help and explain how I can Plot the same way on my Charts.

Thanks
Karanm

saivenkat

My layman has tried to predict something with this nifty chart.

From the chart he finds that, when the market moves up the angle of inclination is curvy around 50 to 60 degrees, and when the fall starts occurring it is very steep.

He drew parallel lines between curves upper side and lower side, and between the falling curves, and no logics he applies. Simple.

Regards
Saivenkat