Power Grid IPO Advice needed urgent ( allotment)

I have received a mail from [email protected] that i haven't been alloted any shares. I am surprised to know this bcoz i have applied for 250 shares at cut off prize. Can somebody explains how this allotment happens??

As per my knowledge the no. shares applied divide by the no. of times subscription happened. Of course at cut off..

Thanks n regards...

I have received a mail from [email protected] that i haven't been alloted any shares. I am surprised to know this bcoz i have applied for 250 shares at cut off prize. Can somebody explains how this allotment happens??

As per my knowledge the no. shares applied divide by the no. of times subscription happened. Of course at cut off..

Thanks n regards...
yes allotment can be assessed by dividing with oversubscription in retail , but it has to be minimum lot shares (125 shares for Power Grid )to be allotted

all those applied for 125 to 750 shares, entitlement was less then 125 shares on dividing by 6.55 times retail oversubscription ,so they have been allotted minimum lot shares (125 shares ) by lottery

try your luck in other IPO

Last edited:
Every body expecting PGC will list at a good premium, but recomending to buy around 65/- is good bet.
my personel opinion:
around 65/- : strong buy
65-75/- : buy
75-85/- : wait
85/- above book profit and re-enter later.
1.Our market seems to have decent correction in the coming days.
2. Increasing political uncertainity at home.
3. next quarter mixed results expecting
4. Slowing down in industrial growth
are the big concerns in the upcoming days.So above 85/- is better to sell, and re-enter( for shortterm trader)