Power Grid IPO Advice needed urgent ( allotment)

Sir , When the shares will be allotted to me and when can I sell it ,my cheque is already cleared of amount 97500, 1875 sharesd , how much will be allotted to me and how the remaining money will come back , please assit me in knowing more .

ranj_2k

Dear Sweety,
Shares will be alloted approximately within 15 days. Your chances of getting more than 500 shares are bright. You can sell immediately after receving the shares. Balance amount will be refunded after allotment of share means allotment and refund you will get at same time. If you do not get refund please contact registrar off issue. I will advise you to hold the shares for long term go get good return. It is a fundamentally strong issue.

Sir , When the shares will be allotted to me and when can I sell it ,my cheque is already cleared of amount 97500, 1875 sharesd , how much will be allotted to me and how the remaining money will come back , please assit me in knowing more .
1. you will get firm 280 shares in 1875 appl + few extra on a/c of rejections etc
2. Allotment expectd around 30th and can be viewed on www.kcpl.karvy.com
3. refunds are generated with allotment and may be recieved by 5th ECS/speedpost depending on your location
4. Listing is done within 7 days of allotment so expect around 6th

1. you will get firm 280 shares in 1875 appl + few extra on a/c of rejections etc
2. Allotment expectd around 30th and can be viewed on www.kcpl.karvy.com
3. refunds are generated with allotment and may be recieved by 5th ECS/speedpost depending on your location
4. Listing is done within 7 days of allotment so expect around 6th
:) . i had applied for just 250 . today i got email frm www.kcpl.karvy.com that i got 125 of it. really nice and unbelievable