Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shyam,

Can you suggest me how Adlabs Films will perform in mid-term. i've bought it in recent days at 1097, 1020 and 957 respectively. Do you think i can make some profit with it in comming time ?

Answer

Hi members

What will be my net margin if got transaction as
Purchase share Rs5000 and sell at Rs 5750. What will be my net margin after deducting all charges and tax. Is it true that share which are sell with in a period of a year has to pay tax.

Re: Answer

Hi members

What will be my net margin if got transaction as
Purchase share Rs5000 and sell at Rs 5750. What will be my net margin after deducting all charges and tax. Is it true that share which are sell with in a period of a year has to pay tax.
Yes tax has to be paid

Hi Good Evening,
I am new to this site hope wold be useful for the coming time.
As market has gone down and no positive coming. All eyes are on union bugdget and our beloved FM what has he in his mind and how he is moulding with his figures?
What you think reliance power IPO on monday bring cheers to market or bring it more down? Lot of good stocks are already at overbought and ready to shoot, waiting for time to come.....
Hope for best
Regards

Hi,
How does Sesa Goa looks at this price Results wre gud and one more stock as Reliance Power is opening on Monday How does Kalpatru Power looks It has come down from 2000 to 1350.
Regards
kaithpjs

Hi friend,
i am new to stock investing, please advice i have ICICI bank (50) at 1250/
compact disk industries (100) at110Rs,silverline technologies ltd (100) at 114Rs what is the likely outcome what should i do with them

Status
Not open for further replies.