Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai Dear,
Bellary steel is daily getting lower circuit.More than million shares are being on the seller side. This continues for the last week. PL. Mind, it is "T" group share. on BSE .From the trend , it may settle below 4.50 .Then only some imorovement may come . It may be feb first week.

ok friends i am back,,well there was some internet problem which you all might have heard about..anyways keep posting ur queries here and anyways theres a week end i 'll answer to everyone over here..

Can you pls.tell me more about Gujarat Alkali ? I would like to pour my money around 2L in this scrip and can hold more than six months. Pl. update me about the fundamental and prospects of GujAlk.

guys give me some time to answer all ur queries..hope u understand the situation of this net problem going on.....

and what abt the Reliance power IPO status...how many of u have got the shares and how many??If u are still looking for information then just google search " reliance power ipo status " and u'll get the links to find out about ur allotment details ,i am saying so because i cannot post any links here directly.

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.