Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hi i need help

3 days before i told my broker to purchase 20 shares of bpcl at that time he purchased. tommorow i told him to sell these twenty shares. he sold. now he is saying that i have to pay panelty because he purchased only 16 shares at that time and sold 20 shares as per my request please explain me the matter of this panalty
well such things are generally very uncommon,,u just visit ur broker and try to settle down the issue..there may be some differences..

Hi Shyam,

Kindly suggest on following stock i.e. whther should i hold or sell it

1) Rajesh Export Avg Price @154 Qty-100
2) IFCI Avg [email protected] Qty-20
rajesh exports has a resistance at around 120 levels presently,,if that crosses then u can achieve ur 154 price levels in some time may not be very soon,as the price movement is rather too slow and IFCI also is having resistance at 63 levels,,but its a good counter for medium term..hold on

Hi Shyam,

Can you suggest me how Adlabs Films will perform in mid-term. i've bought it in recent days at 1097, 1020 and 957 respectively. Do you think i can make some profit with it in comming time ?
well some momentum in the markets may lift the sentiments of this stock,,before the market crash this counter moved very well,,now we gotta wait and watch this for some time...Relaince Tag shall surely help it in coming days..

Hi fellow traders,

I am a Graduate student. I've Keen interest to trading in Stocks/Commodities/Securities. Recently, I've opened an Online Trading account in Sharekhan. Before investing, I want to get clarified some of my queries.

1. What are the timings of Trading?

2. What are the working days for Trading?

3. Can I buy and sell the Shares on the same day?

4. Can I claim exemption under Income Tax Act if I incur loss?

5. Is there any restrictions in the number of Transactions per day?

6. Besides Brokerage charges, is there any other charges that needs to be paid?

7. Do I've to enclose a KYC Compliance or MAPIN ID , if my investment exceeds above 50,000/- INR.

8. Can I buy and sell the shares on Hourly basis, if the share value depreciates or appreciates?

9. As I already mentioned that I'm a Graduate student, will I be liable to pay tax irrespective of Gain/Loss?

10. Is there any Study material available in market to brush up the trading knowledge?

11. Explain Short-selling?

For the time being, kindly clarify above queries.
If I get further doubts, I will mark a Post.

Help greatly appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Sangfroid22.

I bought DishTV @ 64, what should I do, get rid or wait. I can hold it for 3-4 Weeks.

I am also planing to buy Suzlon Energy if it gets around 265-270 levels about 300-400 of them. Is it worth it?

Thanks

hi,
I have been reading this forum for the past 1 yr, have lost a lot, now i want to begin again , pls let me know which stocs(2-3) i can buy at this level, serious replies only, will appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.