Positional Trades by Raj

healthraj

INDUSINDBK and TATAPOWER are trading at the SUPPORT levels. For Both the Stocks the MAX PAIN and the SUPPORT are at same levels. So there should be a BREAKOUT/ BREAKDOWN at the current levels.

INDUSINDBK trading at 400. TATAPOWER @ 80
From my analysis both TATAPOWER and INDUSIND Seems to be a BUY. Please do your own analysis and take a Call. Risky Traders can go for a Option Debit Spread at the MAX PAIN.
INDUSIND came down 10 points from 400. But my analysis said BUY. But from a Stock Picking perspective, when the MAX PAIN and the SUPPORT is at the same level, it seems to give a good breakout. Enjoy those who traded.

Even for AXISBANK today the MAX PAIN and RESISTANCE was at 1100 and it gave a BREAKDOWN below 1100

healthraj

I was hoping the IT Stocks would take the market to new HIGHs. So I doubt whether the market will cross 6200. We have to see

But INFY RESISTANCE Changed from 3500 to 3400 and trading near the MAX PAIN of 3200.

TCS Already trading below the MAX PAIN 2150. I am not sure if it tested the RESISTANCE At 2300.

For Today AXISBANK should provide a Trading opportunity. Yesterday closed at 1094. MAX PAIN and RESISTANCE at 1100. Support at 1050. The only problem is that the Range has narrowed and so could be in small Range for some days.

whisky

US$ is becoming problem for IT stocks but at the same US$ weakness will support Market up move.

healthraj

I was hoping the IT Stocks would take the market to new HIGHs. So I doubt whether the market will cross 6200. We have to see

But INFY RESISTANCE Changed from 3500 to 3400 and trading near the MAX PAIN of 3200.

TCS Already trading below the MAX PAIN 2150. I am not sure if it tested the RESISTANCE At 2300.

For Today AXISBANK should provide a Trading opportunity. Yesterday closed at 1094. MAX PAIN and RESISTANCE at 1100. Support at 1050. The only problem is that the Range has narrowed and so could be in small Range for some days.
Those Who traded AXISBANK should see a 3% Profit now.

So the Banking Stocks are helping NIFTY to make the Highs. BANKNIFTY Resistance is at 11000. BANKNIFTY now trading some 3% below RESISTANCE. So another 3% possible, which would roughly help 1.5% for NIFTY, which is another 80-90 points in NIFTY, which should take NIFTY to around 6230-6240, which would also be 240 points from the MAX PAin of 6000

healthraj

i want to buy naked reliance call option can you guys please tell me which is better in the money option for it , and can you reply faster please?
RELIANCE is already Trading at the RESISTANCE of 900. So I would not suggest to BUY Call now because I don't see any signs of Breakout in RELIANCE. If you still want to BUY then 900CE should be the Choice.

healthraj

Positional Trades.

TCS is Trading below the Pivot (MAX PAIN) of 2140. But TCS did not Test the RESISTANCE of 2300 in this Series. So if you Get TCS above 2140 then it is BUY for a Target of 2300. So keep a Watch on TCS for the Breakout of the Pivot. Otherwise TCS can go and the TEST the support of 2000.

Same is the CASE for HCLTECH: Now Trading (1094) below MAX Pain at @ 1100. So if you Get it above 1100 then you can get 1200 as the Target.

JPASSOCAT is trading exactly at the RESISTANCE of 45. MAX Pain and Support at 40. So Watch JPASSOCAT for Taking a Short NOT today but whenever the market goes down.

ICICIBANK is also Trading near the RESISTANCE of 1000 (994) - So it might participate in the downtrend and not in UP trend.

From an UP Trend Perspective, If BANKNIFTY has to go Further UP, then the following stocks need to participate
BANKBARODA
YESBANK
SBIN
HDFCBANK
INDUSINDBK