Positional Trades by Raj

Gandhar.

Please look for Solutions in the my other thread in Advanced Trading Strategies section. It should be mostly a "References" problem which I have posted many times in the other thread.
Thanks For Your Solution. Will you please help me to Find your thread, As i Tried to find your thread but but i am not able to find the same in Advance trading Strategies Section
The "Ref Edit Control" MISSING Seems to be a MS Office bug

So please try this solutions and see if it works. It seems the "REF EDIT Control" is not needed.

1. Open the OAT tool.
2. Disable all macros then save the document.
3. Close the OAT tool.
4. ReOpen the OAT tool
5. Press Alt+F11
6. Enter the password as Rajoat!@#$
7. Goto Tools Menu --> References Option
8. Uncheck the missing "Refedit control"
9. Save and Close the OAT tool.
10. Reopen OAT. Enable macros and it should work.

For Enabling/Disabling Macros in 2007 you have to goto the Excel Home button--> Choose Excel Options -->Choose Trust Center-->Trust Centre Settings--> You will find the option to enable the macors

If the above steps are so complicated then wait for the next version where I will remove the Reference to this control. This Reference is not required and it is bug with Excel
not quite sure but is this the post which should help :)

healthraj

not quite sure but is this the post which should help :)
The only thing is that the password for the version 1.2 is Rajoat12!@#$. The Password that you have given is for the version 1.0. And I have anyway fixed this problem in 1.2. I mean I had removed the Reference to that component which was not required. So please check if you have downloaded the right version.

healthraj

INDUSINDBK and TATAPOWER are trading at the SUPPORT levels. For Both the Stocks the MAX PAIN and the SUPPORT are at same levels. So there should be a BREAKOUT/ BREAKDOWN at the current levels.

INDUSINDBK trading at 400. TATAPOWER @ 80
From my analysis both TATAPOWER and INDUSIND Seems to be a BUY. Please do your own analysis and take a Call. Risky Traders can go for a Option Debit Spread at the MAX PAIN.