Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

guys I strongly believe in ARK ..and I just want to request all of you to please pray for my mom , she is in ICU and unconsicous so request you all to please pray for her so that she can recover ...due to this I will not continue trade for till unknown time...hope to see you all soon...bfn...

pakatil

guys I strongly believe in ARK ..and I just want to request all of you to please pray for my mom , she is in ICU and unconsicous so request you all to please pray for her so that she can recover ...due to this I will not continue trade for till unknown time...hope to see you all soon...bfn...
Anup,

Sincerely Praying for Mom's Speedy Recovery. God is always kind. Pls Look after your Mom Well. :)

ananths

Hi Anup,

Will surely pray for her speedy recovery...mom is the name for God.

What is ARK ??

Hope the best for your mom. I can understand your feelings coz my father, at 83, isn't keeping too good.

Gandhar.

take care of your mother also dont forget to take care of your health also as it gets neglected in such times

anup0212

guys thanks alot for your prayers and wishes ..my mom finally today after 4 days ..opened her eyes for few mins and she recognized me...i cant say how much i felt good..i believe this whole universe is energy and we all are interconnnected in some way..by ARK i mean (an Act of Random Kindness) which we all shd do to make this place a better world and better future...TP bro i can understand how do u feel when he gets sick and due to old age it is unavoidable also..thanks guys alot..she is yet to come out of ICU..but i am much hopeful ..she shd be better now...thanks once again guys..just pray she shd come out from ICU in good health...see u all soon

Status
Not open for further replies.