Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

[30]..keep sl 6233 on closing basis ..rest we will try to ride the trade and u all know it is becoming all difficult...all positional side pushed ,no intraday...just keep slow move on...

anup0212

what a move came today ..waiting for this ..now NF has to cross imp lvl of 6350..so let see what NF does tomorrow...if we close above 6350 lvl then we will see good upside...so hold position...

anup0212

[30] those who can hold position ..shd continue ...my personal view we shd move high

anup0212

today's move was really choppy but if you see little long view , then 6230 is still not broken so I am considering those late hours fall was deliberately done to play with investor/traders to test patience and view(also provided chance to those who did not get entry earlier) ..for me I still feel on long side and will hold position.. but I may be wrong so let us see if we close below 6240 on monday or not..if so kindly close long...

anup0212

dear traders monday move will be very important so far as my analysis says ..if we close above 6230 spot the long will survive else shorts will be coming in big way..so far seems good...so watch eod of monday..cautiously...tc ..see u all on monday...

anup0212

today's close was a relief for long side and let us see if long builds from here or not...expecting 6350+ lvl to cross first..but before that 6323+ lvl to cross convincingly... so trade cautiously ...

anup0212

today's move was yet another attempt by bulls to cross 6350+ lvl so tomorrow will be another chance as I mentioned earlier 6323+ lvl has to go off and today NF indicated strength of 6323+ lvl so my view is that this trend shd take NF near 6385+ lvl so let see what it does tomorrow...see u all...I am bullish as per view...

anup0212

nifty as mentioned earlier needed to cross 6323+ lvl now since it is done yesterday..i am counting for more upside..this shd first go near 6360+ lvl and shd hold 6323 lvl..let see how it behaves today...

anup0212

today's move again in favor of bulls , as mentioned 6323+ lvl survived so to me 6380+ lvl is very much possible...first indication of 6340+ lvl came so next few more shd come..see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

30..kindly close the long we will look for other oppurtunity...profit of 90 points..

Status
Not open for further replies.