Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Alex , I am not a professional trader who lives on this trading ...and most of the calls I gave are real time ...plus I put my view for traders to have some directional sense ...so currently downside is more opened...so hope you got answer and if you still didnt get it then don't put your kind words hope u got the wtf..

Last edited:

anup0212

[28]..market seems week and one announcement will be happening at 11:00 AM so might be possible a upmove so if you want to go short go with strict sl downside expecting 6165/6171 lvl which is very much possible and close the trade before 11 AM ..so strictly risky call for risky trader....all the best... :D

anup0212

[28] close trade now with 10 points profit ...

Alex , I am not a professional trader who lives on this trading ...and most of the calls I gave are real time ...plus I put my view for traders to have some directional sense ...so currently downside is more opened...so hope you got answer and if you still didnt get it then don't put your kind words hope u got the wtf..
Bro,

Please forgive me for that post. I am really very sorry and i mean it.
You are a real champ to react in such a kind manner. Thankyou for that.

All the best
Alex

anup0212

[29] go short with tgt 6160 lvl...

anup0212

29..risky trader can hold others plz close trade with 15 points profit...seems we will hold here for some more time...

anup0212

nifty is tight range and till now 6150 is safe for past 10 days so more upside is possible...tomorrow could be 5th day if this tight range continued ...seems new year started on very rough note..

Stock trendy

LOOKING AT THE BARREL ..........BELOW 6120
The entire phrase is "Looking down the barrel of a gun," which basically means just seconds away from serious trouble!
BELOW 6120 EXPECTING 5200 ONE MORE TIME...DOWN MOVE WILL BE VERY FAST
5960 5720 COULD GIVE SOME SUPPORT
ONLY ABOVE 6330 BULLS TAKES CHARGE
FOR ME IT'S WAIT AND WATCH..
WEEKLY CLOSE ABOVE 6120 BULLS STILL HAVE CHANCE RES. AT 6330
BELOW 6120 5960 AND 5720 ARE THE SUPPORT

anup0212

[30]...go long expecting to see 6267+ lvl and if that holds then next tgt 6274/90...keep sl 6233...all spot lvl all the best..

anup0212

[30]...go long expecting to see 6267+ lvl and if that holds then next tgt 6274/90...keep sl 6233...all spot lvl all the best..
carrying position for tomorrow expecting to see some more upside..

Status
Not open for further replies.