Portfolio Management Software.

Thanks for your efforts. Make the software to directly import all data from the contract note automatically from different brokers like ICICI or Reliance or Geojit etc. This will be helpfull to all. May be you can even charge a small amount as compensation also.

Thanks once again.

Thanks for your comment friend.

It would be certainly easy, and the main feaure is that management of multiple portfolios, which is not provided free of cost i suppose.

P.S: If someone knows a free software for managing multiple portfolio then please post the link or details.
I know this free and open source JStock - Free Stock Market Software

For developers information, you may get it from http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jstock/index.php?title=Main_Page

It offers :

- multiple stock portfolio management.
- dividends management.
- cash deposit management.
- cash flow chart.
- stock performance chart.

Hi,
I am planning to develop a portfolio management software which could manage your multiple portfolio, which would include your Delivery based model as well as Intraday.

You will be able to manage multiple portfolio in it. Also it will have multiple reports based on daily positions,intraday settlements, complete summary of all the portfolio, fund management etc.

I hope to complete it within 6-9 days.

And ufcourse it would be FREE.:thumb:

If you have any suggestion or would like to help me out then please let me know.
I would be using .NET 3.5,C#,Winforms.

I am mostly looking out for what kind of features you want in it.
Six Days are not over but Six months are over gr8 man:lol::lol::clapping: