Plug-ins for AmiBroker with fully managed code - .NET, C#

As opposed to dotnetforab, this AmiBroker .NET SDK is absolutely free (as in free bear) and an open source (Apache License 2.0). It's just a port of the official C++ based ADK to .NET / C#. If you want build something on top of it, it's recommended to read the official C++ ADK manual first. You will need VS 2010 or VS 2012 to open the project; in project settings you can downgrade .NET framework to a lower version without re-factoring needed.
Yes, yours is free no problem but on the same side it offers (much) less. To compare it yours is like a FIAT Panda compared to a Mercedes SL. I'm not affiliated with them but I'm using dotnetforab and all I can say is that it's pretty awesome. Also AFLs can be translated to C# very easily with it.

KelvinHand

Yes, yours is free no problem but on the same side it offers (much) less. To compare it yours is like a FIAT Panda compared to a Mercedes SL. I'm not affiliated with them but I'm using dotnetforab and all I can say is that it's pretty awesome. Also AFLs can be translated to C# very easily with it.
I encounter trial count down after installed from dotnetforab and de-install manually

Anyway to bypass the trial ?