Plug-ins for AmiBroker with fully managed code - .NET, C#

As opposed to dotnetforab, this AmiBroker .NET SDK is absolutely free (as in free bear) and an open source (Apache License 2.0). It's just a port of the official C++ based ADK to .NET / C#. If you want build something on top of it, it's recommended to read the official C++ ADK manual first. You will need VS 2010 or VS 2012 to open the project; in project settings you can downgrade .NET framework to a lower version without re-factoring needed.

yusi

As opposed to dotnetforab, this AmiBroker .NET SDK is absolutely free (as in free bear) and an open source (Apache License 2.0). It's just a port of the official C++ based ADK to .NET / C#. If you want build something on top of it, it's recommended to read the official C++ ADK manual first. You will need VS 2010 or VS 2012 to open the project; in project settings you can downgrade .NET framework to a lower version without re-factoring needed.
I had looked at your AmiBroker wrapper a while back. It was a nifty piece of code, and thank you for it. Like most open-source software, it is both useful and an education.

The reason that I stopped going down that track was two-fold. First, the AmiBroker ADK leaves much to be desired in terms of ducumentation. To use an elementary example, it is not obvious after a couple of reads what the int return value of GetQuotesEx does -- is it total number of records, number of new records, or just a binary. This is too elementary to have to ask someone about it. Most of the documentations related to where the rubber meets the road is "read the QuoteTracker code" or something like that. Second, you were also not answering support questions (and some of the questions were in Russian). Since it was certain that one would get stuck at one point or the other, there was no point going further if support was unavailable.

However, your post is encouraging and I would certainly like to attempt a utility using your code base.

Edit: It needs a name by which one can refer to it.