please tell me the basic and simple method to track silver for 400-500 points.

Since the form 16A form given to auditor last year has not filed the IT Return, so far. Hence I do want to file now. Two questions I required to be answered. 1) Can I file the IT return online for the FY 2010-11, now? 2) If yes, how to fill the form (specimen if any would be highly appreciated), form ITR-4? . I am residing in remote village. I am serving as an Insurance Agent. May I expect your guidance in this regard, please?

The form 16A was given to auditor in our area, for the FY 2010-11, who had not filed IT return, so far. Can it be filed, now? If yes, Could it be done through online? If Yes, may I request you to guide to fill the form online of ITR-4 form. I am residing in remote village and serving as an Insurance Agent. May I expect your guidance, please?

The form 16A was given to auditor in our area, for the FY 2010-11, who had not filed IT return, so far. Can it be filed, now? If yes, Could it be done through online? If Yes, may I request you to guide to fill the form online of ITR-4 form. I am residing in remote village and serving as an Insurance Agent. May I expect your guidance, please?
wats dis yaar?