Please tell me the abc of market!

Being a new guy in this field, can my experienced forum-mates help me to get the knowledge about market? please help me guys :)

Being a new guy in this field, can my experienced forum-mates help me to get the knowledge about market? please help me guys :)
The question you have asked is dynamic. No one can answer it in a single go. You will learn through experience.

as a start
1] Get a demat account
2] Try to get the lowest brokerage for intraday and delivery
3] Start paper trading (google search )
4] Start reading books on trading
5] Let 2 months pass by doing paper trading and learning through mistakes.
6] When you feel confident that you are making consistent profit then enter market with money.

If the above points seem to be lot of work and you want to jump into trading with money immediately, then be sure you will loose all your money....then you will again be here asking for :sos:

I did all the mistakes I could and now I am learning through my mistakes:annoyed:

The question you have asked is dynamic. No one can answer it in a single go. You will learn through experience.

as a start
1] Get a demat account
2] Try to get the lowest brokerage for intraday and delivery
3] Start paper trading (google search )
4] Start reading books on trading
5] Let 2 months pass by doing paper trading and learning through mistakes.
6] When you feel confident that you are making consistent profit then enter market with money.

If the above points seem to be lot of work and you want to jump into trading with money immediately, then be sure you will loose all your money....then you will again be here asking for :sos:

I did all the mistakes I could and now I am learning through my mistakes:annoyed:
thanx. i will keep this in mind always :D