Play With Candle Sticks

Maybe Kuriako was referring to this

http://www.traderji.com/110934-post151.html

Maybe if you dont remember what you wrote in your own posts, do a search instead of looking like an idiot.

DAILY I AM LEARNING SOMETHING NEW ABOUT TRADING..

LAST TIME I WENT BEZ THE COMPUTER WHICH I USE FOR SURFING/TESTING TRADING S/W/// GOT VIRUS INFECTED!!!!

THE PC WHICH I USE FOR TRADING IS ONLY FOR TRADING... I DONT USE IT FOR SURFING/ TESTING ECT

:p

TO KURIAKO ...

IF U WANT TO USE BAD WORDS ABOUT MY FAMILY..
DO IT IN REAL..
INFRONT OF ME.. LET ME SEE ...

TO DO SO U SHOULD BE A MALE.. A PERFECT ONE WITH -----K

KURIAKO COCHIN IDIOT

NO COMPROMISE IN FAMILY MATTERS
Duh!!!

I thought of inviting you for a lunch to know more about your family!:p

And you took it as a personal insult!!!

Darn!!!

If I want to use bad words I can definitely use it! That is not my culture for the time being!

And also I am just trying to correct the spelling of your post!

If a "TA family" is there in Cochin then it will be nice to know that.

Kindman...Common...What is this...You told your sister is involved in Playing with candle sticks. I was just curious...I wrote it there itself...

I clearly explained my words in full sentences following the etiquettes that the society taught me! If you feel insulted please tell me where and why!

If that is genuine i am ready to accept my mistake.

Till now I haven't done anything wrong as far as I am concerned!

Fix up place and time!!!

I will meet you in person for you to settle anything physically!!!

And

I may be cochin idiot...I humbly accept that I am an idiot...Idiotic enough to answer your 3rd rate language!

But I dont want to be in competition with you for position of "Cosmopolitan transvestite clown".

This is just quid pro quo for the earlier post...

If you again forgot, you had mentioned yourself as a person from Cochin in some old post!

Last edited:
Kuriako How Many Sisters You Have??

I Will Teach Them How To Play With Candles

Ha Ha ...
India Population: 1,129,866,154 (July 2007 est.)

Sex ratio:-870 female for 1000 male!

So u can calculate it!:rolleyes::D:D

Now I know why I was made to pledge "All Indians are my brothers and sisters."

Else how could i counter pessimists like this! puh!

If you want more I will and I can...But you know this thing called culture!!!

just issuing a statement in a new thread at traderji ,has become a fashion nowadays ( becoz if by chance Mkt achieves that point some time in future then he/she will come back & qoute SEE i had said so ).
These type of posts are mainly post by novice who want to get some recognition (becoz he/she has read few books & traded for few days) hence he/she has the right

Once again plz understand i have no personal intention rather i am against this recent trend in traderji.

Asish
It took 2.5 months for the brother of a software engineering professional to fix a PC infected with virus!!!:eek:

These software people are so non cooperative I guess...Good justification for downtrend in IT scrips!:D

I know a person here in forum who has never passed 12th fixing computers and doing data recovery! That too in 10-20 minutes!!!:D

Hmmm....you dont want to reply?

"Et tu, Brute? Then fall Caesar."
While the words are commonly interpreted as an expression of shock and betrayal towards Brutus, it has recently been argued that the phrase was instead uttered as a threat. Caesar is thought to have adapted the words of a Greek sentence which to the Romans had long since become proverbial. The complete phrase is said to have been "You too my son, will have a taste of power", of which Caesar only needed to invoke the opening words to foreshadow Brutus' own violent death, in response to his assassination.

-Wiki

:confused: :)

kindman

Ok Fine

Testing --------------------------------

Watch Following Stocks .. How The Candle Sticks Moving For Next 7 Trading Days

1>reliance Cmp 2935
2>reliance Capital Cmp 2480
3>fincables Cmp 97
5>jphydro Cmp 118.30
6>ttml Cmp 51.50
7>arvindmills Cmp 77.55