Play With Candle Sticks

KINDMAN,
I DONT KNOW WHERE DID U GET THIS RULE OF ENTRY AND EXIT USING FIBONACII RETRACMENT.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION DIFF TRADING SEGMENTS YOU SHOULD USE DIFF ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS.IF U USE THIS RULE IN INTRADAY FOR HIGH VALUE SCRIPS U MAY BE VANISHED OUT OF THE MKT AFTER 2-3 TRADES.

:eek::eek:
Sir,

Kindman has proved this earlier in this forum, with charts for intraday & delivery based trading. He is good.

regards

U

uasish

Dev,

If you have gone through Wintonn's thread on WW he is better but what does it prove,have you ever back tested Sudhir's expert he is also better,any set up can give few winning trades what does it prove .In a blown off Bull Mkt there is an Exuberence stage where good is outcast only Excellence is sought after.
I am not against Fib trading many traders have benifited from it,but the perspective is changed nowadays.Where we have to perform against excellence ,can you just think that in Oct & Nov Series we have clocked WORLD's Highest TO in Stock Futures .The VAR is being changed even twice in a Week ,a single day appreciation of 45% on an illiquid scrip is a reality.
In this back drop good is not enough.
This is now a Highly speculative arena the so called MBA's & CFA's are Day-Trading ,hence until we thrive for something More we are & would be beaten Hands Down by Buy & Hold.

Asish

Dev,

If you have gone through Wintonn's thread on WW he is better but what does it prove,have you ever back tested Sudhir's expert he is also better,any set up can give few winning trades what does it prove .In a blown off Bull Mkt there is an Exuberence stage where good is outcast only Excellence is sought after.
I am not against Fib trading many traders have benifited from it,but the perspective is changed nowadays.Where we have to perform against excellence ,can you just think that in Oct & Nov Series we have clocked WORLD's Highest TO in Stock Futures .The VAR is being changed even twice in a Week ,a single day appreciation of 45% on an illiquid scrip is a reality.
In this back drop good is not enough.
This is now a Highly speculative arena the so called MBA's & CFA's are Day-Trading ,hence until we thrive for something More we are & would be beaten Hands Down by Buy & Hold.

Asish
Asishda,

U know, ur words are wisdom for me.

regards
dev

kindman

KINDMAN,
I DONT KNOW WHERE DID U GET THIS RULE OF ENTRY AND EXIT USING FIBONACII RETRACMENT.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION DIFF TRADING SEGMENTS YOU SHOULD USE DIFF ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS.IF U USE THIS RULE IN INTRADAY FOR HIGH VALUE SCRIPS U MAY BE VANISHED OUT OF THE MKT AFTER 2-3 TRADES.

:eek::eek:
SDEBU....

SEE YOU ARE CHALLANGING ONE OF THE BEST TRADING SYSTEM....

I CANT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....

SDEBU YOU ARE NOT MUCH MATURED TO CHALLANGE FIBONACCI TRADING METHOD.....

YOUR PROBLEM IS U DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT... DONT BLAME THE THEORY..

DEAR SDEBU NOW YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHICH
TYPE OF ENTRY/ EXIT/SL UR USING FOR DAY TRADING... CAN U EXPLAIN WITH EXAMPLE??

CAN YOU????? I CHALLANGE U ....

NOTHING 100% KEEP THAT IN MIND :p:p

SDEBU....

SEE YOU ARE CHALLANGING ONE OF THE BEST TRADING SYSTEM....

I CANT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....

SDEBU YOU ARE NOT MUCH MATURED TO CHALLANGE FIBONACCI TRADING METHOD.....

YOUR PROBLEM IS U DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT... DONT BLAME THE THEORY..

DEAR SDEBU NOW YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHICH
TYPE OF ENTRY/ EXIT/SL UR USING FOR DAY TRADING... CAN U EXPLAIN WITH EXAMPLE??

CAN YOU????? I CHALLANGE U ....

NOTHING 100% KEEP THAT IN MIND :p:p
It is only a CHALLANGE

When it is a challenge some body may(could) answer!!!

It is an etiquette(maryada) to use lower case letters in posts!

Is your whole family playing with candle stick? Read that your sister too is doing that from the earlier post?

No offense, just curious...
:)

kenneth

Hi Kindman

If you leave the forum you have accepted your failure. If you have to leave, learn and come back as you did before.Traderji and members will be there to welcome you back.Some people even missed you during your earlier exit.

Regards
ken

Last edited: