Plan to jointly negotiate with top brokers to get best deals

I am surprised you have not checked out with Angel and Kotak. I have personal experience with these guys and also trade with Angel. Angel broking according to me is one of the most flexible brokers around especially when it comes to brokerage and margins along with personalized service. All you have to do is talk to the right people i.e. from the higher management.
Dont be surprised sir i know higer mgt at kotak and they are expensive
Angel i dont like some how and when i last spoke to them they were 2 paise 20 paise when i was already trading at 1/4 th of it so i let them pass :clap:

Hey Friends,

I want to start trading in MCX. Please Suggest Some Good Broker Who Gives Good Exposure & Of Course Low Brokerage.
Vihar in my opinion Angel broking is one of the best brokers for commodities. They are very flexible regards margin and brokerage. They charge me a thousand rupees per crore of turnover.

@ my invest

sahi idea hai.. aap sirf brokerage negotiate kar rahe ho.. collateral as margin / daily exposure ka kya.. negotiate... total package = brokerage + exposure (x)
against collateral both intraday + CF. aur Option brokerage per lot .
no software chgs.
mein bhi join karunga

Hey I am negotiating with Arihant Capital For MCX.

they r giving me 6 pairs of Goldm(calender spread arbitrage) in 40000 and 1 paisa brokerage.

brokerage 1 paisa ok. but still required to get more pairs in such margin.

Please anybody have lesser than this than tell me the name.

so i can try there for negotiation in margin majorly and than brokerage.