HI
Fellow traders i Do hedging for a living and have a fairly large account size
but due to high number of trades i almost buy a BMW to my broker every
year

Then i found these new online brokers coming and saw a ray of hope that i
will be able to save some brokerage , but after getting to know how
system works and after talking to RK global , Zerodha RKSV people i understood
that they will not provide you basics which any decent broker will provide
you ( and a sofware that hangs 20 times in day, doesnt work 10 times in a week )

( In my case margin against Stocks in DP , margin funding , ultra reliable trading terminal and some dealer to pick my phone in under 30 Seconds to place my orders and Still not charge mein a bomb for call and trade i will pay 0 rs for call n trade )

on the other had i saw that broking business being screwed up the bigger brokers are getting desperate they are basically licking you feet with all
your requirements

So after trying a lot to some how work with these online brokers , and they just telling me tommarow, next week, next month, next year ( some time in your life time we ll give you margins and other facilities :clap:)

I have decided to exploit the bigger brokers , what me and fellow traders have to loose here in this war for brokerage where client goes to hell
NOTHING

I recieve 10 calls every week from top executives of different brokerages they are desperate

So i say why not we together find one out of those brokers who will work with us ( i already have 4-5 guys on the forum but if we could be 40 50 then this can be a different world together )

If you have any one who can offer the best deals or if you want me to find out some one please post your requirements here

Alone i cannot do it but if i have some frineds i can assue you even the top brokers will be on there Knees OFFERING US THE BEST DEALS :thumb:
and if i get support of fellow traders i will make sure they have a branch just for we guys serving us day to night with 100 % respect even if the account size is only 5000 rs

I dont intend to argue with any one i am here to get the best my money can buy so people in arguing business kindly ignore this thread and people in trading business kindly give it a thought

Last edited:
So you mean to say that
we can get better deal than zerodha/rksv
and better platform than sharehkan TT ?
It might not be as cheap as these but certainly not as expensive as regular brokers

I am taking about maximum brokerage of 1 paise and 10 paise
and lowest brokerage of .0025 and delievery .025

That is 250 rs per crore intra day and 2500 rs per crore delievery
top trading platforms ALGO trading also IF ONE CAN AFFORD

for hegding arbitrage options cash futures ( the setup it self cost 1 crore ) will be from brokers side

Top broker competing for security of our money ( most important thing when putting margin upwards of 10 lacs

guys with margin of 5000 will have to be treated same way as guys with 5 crore

alone they might not want me but together they will be on our command i have already spoken to 4-5 brokers and they are after us:clap:

Plus we will not be ripped by transaction charge they will have to be lowest in industry

At lowest trading brokerage one lot of futures should cost us Rs5 plus minus 1 RS so we are no pressured to put 10 lots in one go :clapping

SexyTrader

I am already enjoying 0.001 INTRADAY and delivery 0.10.....

so what other brokers are you talking about ?

Let me tell you, it cannot get cheaper than 1 paise per trade for INTRADAY/Positional and 0.10 for DELIVERY.
Whats your account size ? I'm confused as to what are you trying to negotiate ?!

Creep

HI
Fellow traders i Do hedging for a living and have a fairly large account size
but due to high number of trades i almost buy a BMW to my broker every
year

Then i found these new online brokers coming and saw a ray of hope that i
will be able to save some brokerage , but after getting to know how
system works and after talking to RK global , Zerodha RKSV people i understood
that they will not provide you basics which any decent broker will provide
you ( and a sofware that hangs 20 times in day, doesnt work 10 times in a week )

( In my case margin against Stocks in DP , margin funding , ultra reliable trading terminal and some dealer to pick my phone in under 30 Seconds to place my orders and Still not charge mein a bomb for call and trade i will pay 0 rs for call n trade )

on the other had i saw that broking business being screwed up the bigger brokers are getting desperate they are basically licking you feet with all
your requirements

So after trying a lot to some how work with these online brokers , and they just telling me tommarow, next week, next month, next year ( some time in your life time we ll give you margins and other facilities :clap:)

I have decided to exploit the bigger brokers , what me and fellow traders have to loose here in this war for brokerage where client goes to hell
NOTHING

I recieve 10 calls every week from top executives of different brokerages they are desperate

So i say why not we together find one out of those brokers who will work with us ( i already have 4-5 guys on the forum but if we could be 40 50 then this can be a different world together )

If you have any one who can offer the best deals or if you want me to find out some one please post your requirements here

Alone i cannot do it but if i have some frineds i can assue you even the top brokers will be on there Knees OFFERING US THE BEST DEALS :thumb:
and if i get support of fellow traders i will make sure they have a branch just for we guys serving us day to night with 100 % respect even if the account size is only 5000 rs

I dont intend to argue with any one i am here to get the best my money can buy so people in arguing business kindly ignore this thread and people in trading business kindly give it a thought
Starting a sub-brokerage?? ;):cool:

Starting a sub-brokerage?? ;):cool:
Not really sir in market time a arbitraguer cannot be a sub broker even with alog trading i dont have time

Secondly if i want to i can become a broker so no point being a sub , and the amount of money it takes to become a broker i am very happy with my money invested in real esate and arbitrague where i am sure to take a cheque home every quarter and every month :clap

Let me tell you, it cannot get cheaper than 1 paise per trade for INTRADAY/Positional and 0.10 for DELIVERY.
Whats your account size ? I'm confused as to what are you trying to negotiate ?!
i am talking about half of what you are paying and if you are have some decent trading and account size then 1/4 of it

please dont tell me it cant get any cheaper i am paying half of this to religare since last 4 years ;)

hames

who is your broker ?

Reggie

Seems like a good idea to start with. Good platform + low brokerage + decent margin trading requirements is a win-win situation if as suggested can be worked out.