Plan to jointly negotiate with top brokers to get best deals

hi myinvestment,
how is religare trading platform?.is it better than now and odin?.
regards,
m prakash
currently talking to 5-6 brokers but all these brokers have every thing also algo , softwares like odin , now . nest ect the issue is to make one of them work for us @ lowest price lets see who blinks first

people at the higher level in bokerage business have told me that they are already planning fixed brokerage as the position in market is very bad

Secondly some one asked me are u trying to be sub broker , the point if that is important then i will not want to pass each penny i make back to you people

What i am trying to look for is 1 safety of my funds i can put 25 50 L with zerodha and may be 10 L with RKSV i trust them that much but not more then that because god forbids if anything goes wrong i will be from riches to rags story IN ONE DAY WHICH I DEFINITELY DONT FOR ANY ONE FORGET ABOUT MY SELF

SavantGarde

I am already enjoying 0.001 INTRADAY and delivery 0.10.....

so what other brokers are you talking about ?

Let me tell you, it cannot get cheaper than 1 paise per trade for INTRADAY/Positional and 0.10 for DELIVERY.
Whats your account size ? I'm confused as to what are you trying to negotiate ?!
0.001 is NOT 1 paise....it is 1/10th of one Paise...!!!

ethan hunt

Round-about answer means you not getting that :D you simply fiddling with the original conversation here!
The same statement applies to you (sxytrdr) also, as you also give round about replies in your therad about the trades you supposedly do, which means you are not doing waht you are posting :lol:

SexyTrader

Yes I did mean half paise on each leg coz that makes it 1 paise(inclusive of buy & sell). I feel thats the cheapest :) Is there anything cheaper than this ? ;)

Last edited:

SexyTrader

The same statement applies to you (sxytrdr) also, as you also give round about replies in your therad about the trades you supposedly do, which means you are not doing waht you are posting :lol:
I'm a straight-talker :thumb: No round-about replies from me...I do what I wish and thats what I post. Simple! :)

My trading style is different, I like it that way and I post exactly as I do.

SexyTrader

You are brilliant at Math :rofl: :rofl:
I learnt the ropes of Futures-trading on TJ, so I do not claim to be an expert on trading !

Also my trading style is very different from most traders, but that does not stop the MTM profits from rolling in....as long as it works well for me, I'm happy :clap:

Btw I checked my brokerage again....its 0.005 for each leg in INTRADAY/Margin and 0.10 for DELIVERY......the 0.001 was my typo !

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Given what you stated, I checked my brokerage again....its 0.005 for each leg in INTRADAY/Margin and 0.10 for DELIVERY......the 0.001 was my typo ! :)

SexyTrader

Can any of them offer Trailing Stoploss ??
You mean the auto-trailing SLs similar to the ones offered by some Forex brokers ? :)

In Indian markets, I trail my SLs myself...though I would prefer the automatic trailing! Not sure if any broker here has that function. :)

You mean the auto-trailing SLs similar to the ones offered by some Forex brokers ? :)

In Indian markets, I trail my SLs myself...though I would prefer the automatic trailing! Not sure if any broker here has that function. :)
Yes, exactly. That's what I am asking for. It would be a powerful trading tool.