Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

vijayanscbe

Another important Trick which I have not shared till now:

If you trade one script, you have to know 100 (just a number) tricks / setup/ methods to trade it successfully.

But if you trade / look into 100 (just a number- more is better) scripts, if you know one trick/ setup/ method it is sufficient.

Now it is your choice.

:thumb::clap::clapping:

Dada,
i couldnot get what you wanted to convey.
if you wanted to say that trading more no. of scripts is better. please also guide how to track more no. of scripts.

personally i have seen that it becomes very difficult to track more than 2-3 scripts. so i have restricted myself to 2 scripts only.

is there any specific approach/ trick one can follow during trading to track more number of scripts.
thanks
First master the system.
Then you can easily differentiate the high probable/profitable setups and low probable/profitable setups.
when you see low probable/profitable setup in your scrip. Naturally your mind gets bored. On that day come and read subhadip's above post. you can easily understand what he is saying. Till that continue with 1,2 scrips. No hurry.

Subhadip

First master the system.
Then you can easily differentiate the high probable/profitable setups and low probable/profitable setups.
when you see low probable/profitable setup in your scrip. Naturally your mind gets bored. On that day come and read subhadip's above post. you can easily understand what he is saying. Till that continue with 1,2 scrips. No hurry.
:clap::clapping::thumb:

amandeep86

First master the system.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

First master the system.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

mfire

My kudos to Subhadip and VJAY for taking efforts to selflessly impart their knowledge to fellow traders :thumb:

To the Fish Lovers.

Just found this doc while searching some other book in my lop shared to me long back by my friend VJAY.Modified the doc name to avoid :D

http://www[dot]4shared[dot]com/office/Td1L0cBwce/Fish.html

Happy learning,Fishing and discussion :thumb:
now the file is not there sir...can anybody please share it again?
Thanks in advance :)

NANDAMAD

ERL

What I have learnt from Saint sir, Kapil Sir , Pratap Sir & ST Sir:

Characteristic of ERL:
ERL to be taken from Clear Trends and not in Sideways.

It’s a Horizontal Line drawn from Body Pivot High (In Uptrend) and Body Pivot Low (In Down Trend).Line is Drawn from Bearish bar open ( In uptrend) and Bullish bar Open ( In Downtrend).

Need close above ERL for activation of ERL.

Sir
what is ERL? I did not understand what you meant by above. pl clarify

I want to go through all subhadip pots,where I can get it.
Hi

Go with your cursor to the avatar name from Subhadip and when you move over the name, you press the left side from your mouse. Now you will see the following:

Now you choose: Find all posts by Subhadip

A new windows open and here you are able to see the last 500 posts he did.

Take care / Dan :)