Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

shubhadeep Bro
What is that ONE TRICK which we can use on 100 scrips?
thanks
You have not found anything in this thread...

You can use any one of them..

i do not have any holy grail...

niftytaurus

You have not found anything in this thread...

You can use any one of them..

i do not have any holy grail...
Shubhadeep bro
I have found so many tricks here..all thanks to you..
I have tried to learn this method before also before this thread But I couldnt learn it properly.
But after reading this thread & interacted with you, I am getting hang of it..
As ERL concept I never understood..but the way you taught it..its too simple & yet very effective tool in our arsenel..
You would be happy to know that today I bar replay january 2014 month..because this is the only month which is not profitable by any method during hundred of back testing..today I bar replay with it..& take only trend trade..means no contra or reversal trade..then also, It will be profitable....
thanks a lot

Subhadip

Shubhadeep bro
I have found so many tricks here..all thanks to you..
I have tried to learn this method before also before this thread But I couldnt learn it properly.
But after reading this thread & interacted with you, I am getting hang of it..
As ERL concept I never understood..but the way you taught it..its too simple & yet very effective tool in our arsenel..
You would be happy to know that today I bar replay january 2014 month..because this is the only month which is not profitable by any method during hundred of back testing..today I bar replay with it..& take only trend trade..means no contra or reversal trade..then also, It will be profitable....
thanks a lot
One thing I can say----- ENJOY:thumb::clap::clapping:

niftytaurus

hi shubhadeep bro
You had been trading with stock future in initial years as you told..What all scrips which suits pivot method or say what all stock futures we can trade with this method?
thanks

nifty trade

Subhadip bro please help in confusion

i think in this nifty 30 minute chart the eclipsed hi lows are VPH and VPL but its not clear to me exactly why , as in both cases the market went down without making minor trends and fell suddenly .

its on higher time frame i am confused on situation like these

nifty trade

also bro in this 15 minutes chart is my marking of VPH and VPL are correct , if not please explain what is i am marking wrong and how to get it better on higher time frame , like 15 and 30 minutes

amandeep86

Good question,

Answer is you have to show patience.
Da,

Patience is the key to success,I keep 3TF NF ,But when i dont get any trade and i am a Full time trader ,their is a strong urge to see 1 TF and look for trade setup there.

I dont know if it is correct or not to look for setups on 1TF ,Please advise how to cope with this situation....:D

sangram1705

Another important Trick which I have not shared till now:

If you trade one script, you have to know 100 (just a number) tricks / setup/ methods to trade it successfully.

But if you trade / look into 100 (just a number- more is better) scripts, if you know one trick/ setup/ method it is sufficient.

Now it is your choice.

:thumb::clap::clapping:
Dada,
i couldnot get what you wanted to convey.
if you wanted to say that trading more no. of scripts is better. please also guide how to track more no. of scripts.

personally i have seen that it becomes very difficult to track more than 2-3 scripts. so i have restricted myself to 2 scripts only.

is there any specific approach/ trick one can follow during trading to track more number of scripts.
thanks