Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

VJAY

Guys, am Kirubakaran Rajendran, I have posted these budget analysis charts 2 years before in Quora. Where I posted a option buying strategy for 2018 budget, I have shared the same in twitter yesterday, only then many people came to know about it and retweeted and shared with others. All these analysis was done by me, from my own database, of course the source data has to be from Nse. But there is hours of work spent here to find out what was the budget day for last ten years and finding whether Market was open or not, then finding intraday chart for respective budget date and coming up with a strategy to trade for budget day. It is a huge effort, but I don’t mind whether anyone is copying and sharing it with others without any credits. People will eventually know. So it doesn’t matter, whether original author shared or someone else copy pasted, did we learn something from it? If yes, then just ignore such plagiarism(if any) and move on.
:up::up::up::up::up::up: Real man!!!

VJAY

News paper...physical one.

Not virtual one
Subhdip bro,
Leave these things bro....:cool: Xray bro just told to put source anything else in this matter....I too earlier done it without any intention that time too he remebered me about source....its just like normal thing...we all traders dont need any mind disturbances with unnecessary things...:)

Subhadip

Subhdip bro,
Leave these things bro....:cool: Xray bro just told to put source anything else in this matter....I too earlier done it without any intention that time too he remebered me about source....its just like normal thing...we all traders dont need any mind disturbances with unnecessary things...:)
I am above it brother..

Also I have woke up one person who is good but not active in the forum by quoting his charts...after long 3 years...

Subhadip

I would love to get out of my full portfolio, but could not do it as it is pledged..

Else would be out of all.... sit with Cash on Hand..

Expecting big down move..

PS: Not copied from any forum...