Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

onequorauser

A small arsenal to all if margin permits:

Say in the daily chart you see market is going down,

then go to NIFTY two or three hundred points below..like today.. 10700 in JUL future..

then buy 10500 PE of Jul & sell 10400 PE of Jul..

in trending market it will give very good profit.. but it is hedged...
This would be a bear debit spread... If we are buying options then what is the need of the hedge ? I think we are only trying to reduce the cost basis here. Am I understanding it correctly?

VJAY

seniors pls look ,
is that ERL failure ? or it be in day high or low ?
Its not ERL...also not use ERL in sideways...only use in trend where HH VPH and HH VPL in UT and in DT where LL VPL and LL VPH seen......ERL failures too use above said VP's...My views and how I trade....

vivek.civil17

Its not ERL...also not use ERL in sideways...only use in trend where HH VPH and HH VPL in UT and in DT where LL VPL and LL VPH seen......ERL failures too use above said VP's...My views and how I trade....
thank you sir .
so till inside VPs broke we need to wait right ? till we get a clear
HH or LL VPs .

VJAY

thank you sir .
HH or LL VPs .
Mostly yes ..otherwise you may caught in whips ...
Here it my markings for SBI...Just noticed that your data is looks different...
Untitled.png

VJAY

thank you sir .
HH or LL VPs .
Also Don't make opportunities to trade every where ....trade what opportunity price gives as per our rules....even no trade is also trading....:)

anml

Vijay sir , pls see this SBIN image , everytime having this confusion , so we should not mark this yellow color marked VP s and trade with idf rules with that VP s ? :rolleyes:

anml

So the blue color markings are right with HH HL vps , currently ? we cant use that yelow color vps for idf rules trades ??

VJAY

mJIT19A.png

Please avoid 'Sir'Please....
yes you have to mark all VP's...and entry can take as per ITF rules....when you got experience trading ITF then may avoid trades inside VP's which mostly hit whips ...but initialy you have to take trades as per rules ...otherwise many IF's comes that make confussion more....