Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Thanks Vijay for answering.
Subhdip da,what I know abt rally and decline is,Price making a series of higher bar high and higher bar low,it is rally now to strt a decline price have to make,1.lower low than any bar of rally,2.then lower high than previous bar high,3.lower low taken out.now price is in decline . So we need atleast three bar to make a rally or a decline.I dont know what r u calling confirmed unconfirmed.

The same logic applied to change a trnd but on relivant pvt level, when we have no erl.

Plz point me out where and what am I missing.

Last edited:

wisp

my view..
1.B low broken dicline confirms
2.C low breaks dicline confirms
3.C low breaks dicline confirms
4.B low breaks dicline confirms
5.D low breaks dicline confirms
6.D low breaks dicline confirms
When decline confirms previous high must be mPH
Subhadip/Vjay,

Trying to understand VJAY's post. It looks like break of low of bar prior to bar which made the last HH HL is a must for start of decline. Then the next bar should break its low for confirmation of decline. Please confirm if my understanding is correct. Not sure if this holds good for the 6th pic tho.

PUCHU_2500

Some examples of rally & decline described by subhadip.....

example of rally

Answer is already been discussed in that thread: so just answering to all:

No, at bar 7- inside bar.

NO ,after low of bar 8 broken we can say that decline started; not now.

Yes, bar 6 high is minor pivot high (mPH)

Yes it is Rally

It is a decline without confirmation.

In this case, I can say in this way - the rally was paused before continuing upward direction again.

Now imagine this situation.

Till Bar 6 - no problem- Rally continues.
Bar 7- Inside Bar
Bar 8- breaks the low of the low of bar 6- Decline started- but Decline not confirmed yet.

Bar 9- breaks the low of Bar 8- Decline confirmed- and the high of Bar 6- becomes mPH.

Hope it is clear now.

Answer- Decline not started yet- in refined language you can say that-End of the Rally is not confirmed.

It is Outside bar.

Answer: Yes, Decline started and Bar 6 high is mph

Yes Decline confirmed and mPH is at bar 6 high.

Gap down. Decline confirmed. Do not wait for another bar.

If a big bar takes out two or three low simultaneously along with lower high also, we will call it a decline and accordingly we will map out mPH also.

wisp

I am a bit confused by these two images. In the first one breakdown of 8 confirms decline, in the second one breakdown of 8 starts decline, which one is correct? Thanks for the help.

VJAY

I am a bit confused by these two images. In the first one breakdown of 8 confirms decline, in the second one breakdown of 8 starts decline, which one is correct? Thanks for the help.
Both are correct :) 1st confirmed decline...2nd started decline for confirm decline need to break low of bar 8

VJAY

when we get any bar lower low after previous high bar(means in UT) its decline by bars but for confirmation of decline we need to break that bar low ....hope its clear
and its my view ..wait for authentic reply by subhdip bhai....OR go to initial posts to clear again doubts...