Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

lemondew

hi shubhadip,

Thanks for all your effort!!!

For trading as per my view I need
1. Estimation of direction and amount of movement
2. To identify whether market is trending or sideways
3. Then Choose an entry point where you dont get stopped and get max returns

Now pivot is to be used as entry and exit method or it covers 1) and 2) as well. p1 bar covers only 3)

Subhadip

hi shubhadip,

Thanks for all your effort!!!

For trading as per my view I need
1. Estimation of direction and amount of movement
2. To identify whether market is trending or sideways
3. Then Choose an entry point where you dont get stopped and get max returns

Now pivot is to be used as entry and exit method or it covers 1) and 2) as well. p1 bar covers only 3)
Pivot will not say how much it will move. We will flow as per wind. As per flow we will change our direction.

Yes, pivot will tell the direction and also when in sideways

Also it will guide us our entry point as well as exit point.

bubble87

Never Go Full Retard
Post number 34 . in this thread...
Hello Subhadip Sir, forgive me but i am getting confused in the rally/decline identification. In the above pic, rally (1 and 2) and decline (4 and 5) are shown. Lets take example of rally, from bottom to top (1 and 2) -

1. do they have to have a specific numbers of bars in between?
2. should there be no minor pivots in between from bottom to top (i only see aggressive pivots)?
3. Is there a criteria like the scrip should move 10-15 pts for e,g, only then we will consider it a rally?

What is the difference between this pic's rally/decline and rally/decline made when we look for minor pivot high/low? The rally decline while finding mph/mpl happen over 3 bars while the pic's rally decline are just one way.

Thanks

_Rajesh_

Hello Subhadip Sir, forgive me but i am getting confused in the rally/decline identification. In the above pic, rally (1 and 2) and decline (4 and 5) are shown. Lets take example of rally, from bottom to top (1 and 2) -

1. do they have to have a specific numbers of bars in between?
2. should there be no minor pivots in between from bottom to top (i only see aggressive pivots)?
3. Is there a criteria like the scrip should move 10-15 pts for e,g, only then we will consider it a rally?

What is the difference between this pic's rally/decline and rally/decline made when we look for minor pivot high/low? The rally decline while finding mph/mpl happen over 3 bars while the pic's rally decline are just one way.

Thanks
Hello Bubble,

Minor pivot is meeting point of rally and decline. So we cannot have minor pivots in a rally, if it is minor pivot then decline has started.

At 2, we had a green bar with tail which was the highest point of the rally. First red bar after that broke the green bar's low. Rally in question. Next red bar broke the first red bar's low, so decline confirmed and point 2 became a pivot.

Same at point 3. Red doji high was broken by the next green bar. So decline in question. 2 bars later, another bar broke this green bar's high, so rally confirmed and point 3 became a pivot.

See at point 1. Green bar's low was broken by the red bar. Rally in question. If the red bar's low had been broken, then decline would have been confirmed and 1 would have become a pivot. But the red bar's low was not broken and the rally resumed, so no minor pivot formed there.

No minimum points in a rally or decline, it is how the bars are formed.

Hope it helps.

bubble87

Never Go Full Retard
Hello Bubble,

Minor pivot is meeting point of rally and decline. So we cannot have minor pivots in a rally, if it is minor pivot then decline has started.

At 2, we had a green bar with tail which was the highest point of the rally. First red bar after that broke the green bar's low. Rally in question. Next red bar broke the first red bar's low, so decline confirmed and point 2 became a pivot.

Same at point 3. Red doji high was broken by the next green bar. So decline in question. 2 bars later, another bar broke this green bar's high, so rally confirmed and point 3 became a pivot.

See at point 1. Green bar's low was broken by the red bar. Rally in question. If the red bar's low had been broken, then decline would have been confirmed and 1 would have become a pivot. But the red bar's low was not broken and the rally resumed, so no minor pivot formed there.

No minimum points in a rally or decline, it is how the bars are formed.

Hope it helps.
Thanks very much Rajesh ji for the clear explanation.

Hi Everybody
As Shubhadeep Sir taking efforts & time to teach us..we should also support him by learning as much as we could..as its golden opportunity for us to learn pivot method..

as now we are at first step..rally & decline & minor pivot ..to understand it completely, I am posting chart mrking rally ,decline & minor pivot..minor pivots are building block of pivot method..so we are supposed to learn it completelly & without any subjectivity..
I am going to post charts as much as I could till all my mistkes of this topic is removed..
I am posting TM charts of sep one by one with markings..shubhadeep Sir, please correct my mistakes
thanks