Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Sorry to interfere but I think if you give clear definition of a rally ( whether higher low,higher close,1 bar or 2 bars needed) and similar definition of decline, the learning will be faster with reduced confusion.So that all will follow one definition.

ST

Subhadip

Post number 34 . in this thread...
Picture of Rally and Decline:

Point one to Point two- Rally, Price moving higher- important is higher low. One more important point is see in Rally there is a Red Bar also- do not get confuse, in Rally, there can be Red bar, the colour is not important, the price movement important.

From Point four to Five- price moving down, so it is Decline. Here also note that one green bar is there - but it is 4 to 5 is Decline.
Post number 39:
Till now these were easy. Is not it?

Now the tricky part?

a decline is on going, but a green bar formed, I am talking about the last green bar. Is the decline stopped?
Post Number 50:

Now imagine this situation.

Till Bar 6 - no problem- Rally continues.
Bar 7- Inside Bar
Bar 8- breaks the low of the low of bar 6- Decline started- but Decline not confirmed yet.

Bar 9- breaks the low of Bar 8- Decline confirmed- and the high of Bar 6- becomes mPH.

Hope it is clear now.
Post 51:

Subhadip

Sorry to interfere but I think if you give clear definition of a rally ( whether higher low,higher close,1 bar or 2 bars needed) and similar definition of decline, the learning will be faster with reduced confusion.So that all will follow one definition.

ST
To reduce confusion, as said by Sir,

what I am seeing as for Rally higher high is taking for confirmation...first bar break of high of previous bar is pause of Decline, next bar high break the high of last bar rally started..end of decline...

Subhadip

Subhadip Sir, I think rally Continue from before A to I. I to L decline. L to M rally, M to U decline and then rally continue .
I think J to K Rally not conform.
Not that easy my dear friend...

where will u go long & where will u go out....

Think again

Subhadip

I think it is decline confirmed Subhadip, but I am not clear on outside bars.

Outside bar makes a higher high and lower low than previous bar. So break of the low of the outside bar will confirm the decline?

If yes, then decline is confirmed at bar 8.
Rightly said, decline confirmed...