Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Dear subhadip

I understood, rally,decline,mph,mpl,vph,vpl, but still iam confusing where to enter and where to exit?

If I identify vph then go short at next mph?exit at ERL?

ERL is forming before vph or vpl? Vph/vpl's Prior mph/mpl turns as erl? Am I correct?

If I identify vpl then go long at next mpl?exit at ERL?

Can you you explain?

Regards,

Mmohanar

Last edited:
Dear subhadip

I understood, rally,decline,mph,mpl,vph,vpl, but still iam confusing where to enter and where to exit?

If I identify vph then go short at next mph?exit at ERL?

ERL is forming before vph or vpl? Vph/vpl's Prior mph/mpl turns as erl? Am I correct?

If I identify vpl then go long at next mpl?exit at ERL?

Can you you explain?

Regards,

Mmohanar
From the questions asked, I am not sure whether you have understood the method. Please dont trade it without fully understanding it.If traded wrongly, it can bring losses.Losses will not only deplete your trading account but also will hit your confidence in trading which is hard to regain.

Smart_trade

Smart_trade

wisp

15 minute chart with both impose and normal MA

there is difference........closing price is 1079 , so ignore that value , other similar values are not exactly same but different
Sorry I am not able to understand what you are saying

princy01

Sorry I am not able to understand what you are saying
sir

i am saying that this is 15 minute chart with AFL plotting 15 minute SMA and EMA , which pratap sir made .

on this also plotted normal way the same 8 EMA and 21 SMA , which should both have same values .

but for example both 21 SMA , have different vales one is 1073.21 .........other showing 1073.60.

i am asking cane we get exact same values ? because sometime in market there may be delay in signal due to these different values , which we maynot notice in live market