Pick Up Gems

as dollar trading above 46 buy following (non tech and pharma )cos with sales constitute more than 40 % from exports
1.arvind mills 109 tgt 1140
2.sesa goa 1050-75 tgt 1500
3.nalco 205 tgt 250
4.hindalco 125 tgt 160
5.tata tea
6.vishal export
7.satnam oversea
8.united phosphorus.
9.gokuldas

karthikmarar

Hi skshare

Any time frames for the targets? Would like to share a technical look at the some of the gems

Arvind mills : Technically a strict avoid. Looks like forming a descending triangle. If it cracks 108 then likely drop down to 100. Has got good support at 100. below 100 would be a abyss.

Satnam overseas: Does not look encouraging on the charts. Moving sideways now. Has to cross 100-101 to make an up trend.

United phosphorous : Shot up nice to 234 and then dropped to 208. Now moving listlessly with no sign of any trend. Delicately poised now at 212. A drop below 208 would take it down. Rising above 216 would gear it for an up trend. So wait and watch situation.

More on other gems later.

Regards

Karthik

dear karthik

i am not a tech expert and am giving outlook on fundamantals.arvind ,united and others have strong contribution of $ in sales and likely performwell in this quater.all are fundamantal calls.

karthikmarar

Chanakya said:
dear karthik

i am not a tech expert and am giving outlook on fundamantals.arvind ,united and others have strong contribution of $ in sales and likely performwell in this quater.all are fundamantal calls.
Dear Chanakya

The idea was to supplement your calls and to deride tem. Just posted technically poor ones so that the entry point could be better. May be they could be picked at better prices. Maybe they could be picked up once a uptrend sets in ..so that in the meanwhile the money could be better invested elsewhere till then. I am not against fundamentally calls. In my opinion looking the sentiments of the market towards a paricular stock would make the investment more profitable. A heady mixture of TA nad FA is what I like.. :)

regards

Karthik

Chanakya said:
dear karthik

add Welspun India and Cummins India going by that logic..

cheers
gaurav

hll,sbi,icici,bhel,itc will assit ril and ongc to drive nifty to 3000 level in next two month.market will move in 9500-8500-10500 -7000 way in next six month.

Last edited:
last month i have posted these on moneycontrol board whick will be helpful to retailer:
buy the businesses which product are unbeatable:itc,fag,skf,sterling,bhel ,abb, siemens,bhel

buy in new emerging sector : logistic :blue dart (international),gatway (port) gati(natinal).
buy the business which dividend yield are good ;varun,canfin,vijaya bank ,chanbal,sci.

buy leader s in leading sector:

tech :wipro,stayam,infosys,tcc.
auto : m&m,bajaj auto,maruti.
power : ntpc ,bhel
engineering : lt,bhel,ador,fag,skf,
banking:sbi,pnb,hdfc,uti,,icici.
cement :acc,guj amb,shree
sugar:kcp,balrampur,bajaj hind.
telecom :bharti,mtnl,avaya global.

buy in future emerging sectors

hospital and medical care: appollo
logisticsand transport:gati,gatway,jet,blue dart
retail :ril,trent,pantaloon,

buy in businesses which you can handover to your grand son : sbi,ntpc,sci,ril.