Penny Stocks

Do you believe in investing in penny stocks ?

• Yes !!!

Votes: 208 61.4%
  • No !!!

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • Can't Say !!!

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters
HI,sunil once upon a time,i raed an article about penny stock and tempted to buy cals [email protected] rs but now it is at 0.30rs i hav investment of rs 55000 in it its going down and down .please comment on it.
Cals & Refinaries is a Ketan Parekh operated scrip. Sebi mentioned such 5 scrips earlier and said Ketan Parekh is still active in market through benami routes.
Wait and most probably u get returns in future.
Frankly speaking no time limit can be said. One can invest in penny stocks only that much money that he can afford to forget.
Look at Kwality Dairy. It was trading between 20 to 50 for 6years and suddenly from end 2008 it went from 20 to 1300 in 1 year.
Most people who invested between 2003-2008 have exited being frustrated before the spike.
I advice to invest small amounts periodically in penny stocks near it's all time lows and forget about it. Not all will go vain. Let those be your retirement plan.

Cals & Refinaries is a Ketan Parekh operated scrip. Sebi mentioned such 5 scrips earlier and said Ketan Parekh is still active in market through benami routes.
Frankly speaking no time limit can be said. One can invest in penny stocks only that much money that he can afford to forget.
Look at Kwality Dairy. It was trading between 20 to 50 for 6years and suddenly from end 2008 it went from 20 to 1300 in 1 year.
Most people who invested between 2003-2008 have exited being frustrated before the spike.
I advice to invest small amounts periodically in penny stocks near it's all time lows and forget about it. Not all will go vain. Let those be your retirement plan.
Very well said. good idea !

magnet

ya well said

As i said before investment made in penny stock should be as a penny u invested to 4get.....

If u gain dont boast about it..if u loose dont cry about it

I know some people who got shares of pantaloon as free from people who have them lended at penny price 10-12 years back....when the lenders were in bad times...

And later it turn term out

columbus

Well ,Ketan Parekh gets rich in operating 5 penny stocks, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala gets rich without OPERATING.

fahed

I have taken "Well Pack Papers & Containers" @95 now its 116, it has a target of 300 as told to me by my friend, Lets hope it goes to 300, I would like to know about Remi Metals.

Is Remi Metals a Multibagger tooooo??

Last edited:
Dear raj anand it seems that 'affordablestocks.com' does not deal with penny stocks of Indian share mkt. Kindly suggest if any other site deals with it. Thanks